Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

what instead of stevens/celios

pichaque

Just wondering. I kinda don't have all the cards i need. I am needing a few Steven's Advice, and Celio's Network. What card could replace them?

instead of steven's, if you're running a dark deck, you could use rocket's mission or tvr...for celio's network, once again, if using dark, use rocket's pokeball, if not, use master ball or waly's (whatever you like best)

Bill's Maintenance is also decent replacement if you don't like discarding.

I personally would go Rockets Mission>Stevns anyway because you coulde always use a Rockets Mission...While you can rarely use Steven...Draw 6...Then next turn Draw a nother 6 Via Stevens...

Depending on your deck-
Draw cards- Cosmo, Prof Birch or Copycats.
For Poke search- Dual ball (draw back is a flip and can only get basics), Great Ball, Lanette's search

Again these all don't work in every deck- you've gotta deceide your makeup and see what works best.

mantenance is ONLY good in decks with high swoop counts in case you need to put the pokemon you want to swoop from your hand into your deck.

In place of steve, the only other good straight draw is rockets mission or TVR since they are essentialy the same card

wally is a good replacement for celio if you play exs, otherwise use masterball and hope to get lucky :tongue:

Last edited:
Back