Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What Instuments Do You Play?

moza

Please tell what instuments you play and what you think is the monst complicated piece of music for one or all of them.

I play the piano and drums. The hardest piece for piano that i can play, Fur Elise by beethovan.

Guitar - For me its Rush's Working Man. The solos were incredibly hard to learn.
Trumpet. - IDK whats the hardest
Drums - IDK either. I just play some beats for the drum track when I make Cd's.

I play guitar, bass and a tiny bit piano.

Guitar: Scuttle Buttin', Stevie Ray Vaughan (It's incredibly fast, and you have to play it on very heavy strings, like 0.13 (high E) to 0.56 (low E), to get that clear tone).

Bass: Master Of Puppets, Metallica (Live it's played faster than on record. Some of the riffs in that song are instanely demanding when you play with your fingers like Cliff Burton did)

Piano: In the Hall of The Mountain King, Edvard Grieg (Maybe not a hard piece per ce, but at least for me...)

Last edited:
I play the Sax and Piano. I have dabbed in Drums, Flute, and Clarinet (and a few others), but I'm terrible at all of those :p I can play only the most basic things like when I'd have to double for a small part on a piece with the woodwinds, and can play OK drums just by messing around with them in band so much.

I was in the Michigan All State Combo my senior year, meaning we were selected as the best Jazz combo in the state. Pretty leet.

I've taught myself to play the fife... and I've played the guitar a little bit. I don't play traditional songs on the fife, I just make up melodies. As far as guitar... the most complicated thing I can play passably well is Creed's One Last Breath.

ATM, playing Piano, Double Bass, acoustic guitar and vocals.

Piano: - "Somewhere only we know" by Keane - found it difficult at first to stretch out to play all those chords.
Double Bass: - "I can play my double bass, yes, double bass, yes..." - Well, I only started it a couple of months ago. :biggrin:
Acoustic guitar: - "You're beautiful" by James Blunt
Vocals: In choir, probably the Requiem piece we're doing at the mo. On my own, "Original of the Species" by U2...just find it difficult to hit those top notes - curse puberty with its amazing voice make deeper action!

I play guitar and vocals in my band. And drums, bass and piano whenever I get the chance.

For guitar, probably So Cold by Breaking Benjamin. It took awhile to get used to the rythm.

For vocals, I haven't tried anything too difficult. I sing in a punk/nerd rock band, so I don't need to push my voice very much. So I can't pick anything.

On bass, Longview by Green Day. It's a stretch on the fingers, but a pretty easy rythm to get into.

Piano I don't play often, but I'd say Breaking The Habit by Linkin Park just for the aspect of singing while playing it.

And I don't even own a drum kit, nor do I know any beats from songs. I just play drums in one song in my band.

Last edited:
I play electric guitar.

Hardest thing I can play? I've been working for about the last 2 weeks or so on the tapping section on Van Halen's "eruption." its sounding pretty good. the entire solo is really difficult, but the tapping section is a decent start i suppose. I know about 20 songs by Unwritten Law, and a lot more random stuff by random bands. I try to play a little bit of everything. I'm starting classical guitar soon as a minor in college, and that should help me get tons better. Playing with your fingers isn't that hard after you've played with a pick for 5 years.

Last edited:
I study trumpet here at the university. I also have some piano experience. I'm not sure what the hardest piece is, because there are many difficult and challenging pieces in our repertoire.

Heres an unusual one, the double bass, I probably the only person to have an instrument big enough to house a small family!

Back