Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What is in the Heart Gold Soul Silver Trainer Kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWittz

Hey everybody, the question is just the thread title. I *feel* like I've heard from people that there are good trainers in it, but i can't remember exactly what. It's called the Heart Gold Soul Silver Trainer Kit, and it has a HGSS promo raichu and gyarados on the cover.

i had the pleasure of playing with 2 HGSS Trainer Kits for 11 hours during the VGC Southeastern regional championships, teaching kids how to play the TCG. Over. and Over. and Over again.

1 holo gyarados, 1 holo raichu, 1 nonholo raichu, 1 nonholo gyarados, 2 pokemon collector, 2 pokemon communication, 1 copycat, 1 professor elm's training method, 2 pokeballs, 2 switch, 2 totodiles, 2 croconaws, 2 pikachus, 2 mareeps, 2 flaafys, 2 meowths, 2 magikarps, 2 marills, 2 energy switch, a buttload of electric energy (10-15) and a buttload of water energy (10-15)

Last edited by a moderator:
i had the pleasure of playing with 2 HGSS Trainer Kits for 11 hours during the VGC Southeastern regional championships, teaching kids how to play the TCG. Over. and Over. and Over again.

1 holo gyarados, 1 holo raichu, 1 nonholo raichu, 1 nonholo gyarados, 2 pokemon collector, 2 pokemon communication, 1 copycat, 1 professor elm's training method, 2 pokeballs, 2 switch, 2 totodiles, 2 croconaws, 2 pikachus, 2 mareeps, 2 flaafys, 2 meowths, 2 magikarps, 2 marills, 2 energy switch, a buttload of electric energy (10-15) and a buttload of water energy (10-15)

Haha :lol:

But seems the decks get better, a 22 line is p retty good, especially if you add the trainers

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's worth noting that although there is one non holo raichu and one non holo gyarados, they are both still alternate art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back