Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What is the greatest video game ever made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
re

Sorry, but Halo sucks major. Halo is the best X-Box can offer, and yet GC makes 1 first person shooter(metroid prime), which is far better than Halo will ever be. There is no such thing as the best game of all time, because newer and better games will continuously be released. Some SERIES that are the best FOR NOW,

Pokemon
Legend of Zelda
Animal Crossing(2 is being produced)
Metroid
Mario
Sonic
Viewtiful Joe
SSB

And BTW, Halo 2 will be just as crappy as Halo 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dungeon Keeper. No-one can argue with that, because no-one's heard of it. I even named myself after it. It's a really old RTS, made by British outfit Bullfrog. I've mastered that game so much, I have to give the enemy dungeons entire rooms filled with gold just to pretend I'm being challenged.

Halo, Soul Calibur on Dreamcast (can't judge sequel yet; too new), Tetris, about half of the Zelda games to date, Mario World (the first time), Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

I have never actually played Mario 64.

ShadowOfTyranitar said:
Sorry, but Halo sucks major ****. Halo is the best X-Box can offer, and yet GC makes 1 first person shooter(metroid prime), which is far better than Halo will ever be. There is no such thing as the best game of all time, because newer and better games will continuously be released. Some SERIES that are the best FOR NOW,

Pokemon
Legend of Zelda
Animal Crossing(2 is being produced)
Metroid
Mario
Sonic
Viewtiful Joe
SSB

And BTW, Halo 2 will be just as crappy as Halo 1.

Dude your crazy Halo rules and Halo 2 is going to own and the only game you named thats any good is pokemon the rest suck

Last edited:
These are the greatest games of all time.

Rep’s Top 10 Favorite Games

1. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES)
2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
3. Pokemon (Game Boy)
4. Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
5. Super Mario 64 (N64)
6. Goldeneye (N64)
7. Super Mario World (SNES)
8. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)
9. Super Mario Bros. (NES)
10. Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (PC)

re

MetagrossEX, your just another XBOX idiot that doesn't know what games are good. XBOX is easily the worst system ever produced, can you name even 1 game besides Halo thats good on your system?(even though Halo sucks, but your too stupid to realize it)

ShadowOfTyranitar said:
MetagrossEX, your just another XBOX idiot that doesn't know what games are good. XBOX is easily the worst system ever produced, can you name even 1 game besides Halo thats good on your system?(even though Halo sucks, but your too stupid to realize it)

Hey Idiot I own every system that has been ever been out on the market i know what a great game is, i'm even in college right now learning how to make video game(you know computer graphic design) bye the way i asked for opinions not facts i know theres better games out the but Halo just happens to be my favorite one so the next time you reply make sure you know what your replying for idiot.

Last edited:
Wow with that reply i'm surprise you even know how to use a computer how long did it take you to think of that reply or did someone help you out.

Last edited:
Wow it took you more than 30 mins to think of something like that wow what a great come back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol

Whatever, you make really stupid comebacks and i'm to old to be making fun of such an ignorant little kid. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry guys, you blew it!! This is the reason why we don't allow polls around the PokeGym; it always turns into a pointless argument.:nonono:

Locking,
- CHRISBO

If I see this behavior continue on the forums,I`ll start handing out some bans...

With that said,the Zelda games definately have to be one of the best ever.

`Sensei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back