Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What is the most winning in Seniors?

senior pokeboy

Hi, i am looking for the best deck, because my next turnament is the National (DK). Then i ask you what does the statics say? And how do they play with them (any special things)? You may give lists of some good decks too. I know that there is alot of Kingdra and Machamp players, some Speedrill and Gigas, and not so many Duskgar. I realy need help, because next year i move to Masters.:frown:
Please post and discuss.

It won't matter what people say right now, because there will be a new set released before your nationals, which will probably change the metagame quite a bit.

Hi, I'm a senior thats got a few seconds ( I'm in the UK ) and personaly these are the top decks:

Gengar
G varients
Machamp
Tyranitar ( Not too good to be honest)
Puma
Kingdra ( You need super scoop Up and Mesprit to make this deck winning standards)

Good luck at Nats by the way, My brother went up to Masters last year and found it tough, but after a couple of tournements he adapted nicely.

Samuel

....ehm no thats 66,66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666667 %:lol:

And I think that you can`t go asking whatthe best deck is because there isno such thing........
There are only decks that have good match ups against the more popular decks of the moment...and Gengar /Machamp fit that bill...for now..

Hi, i am looking for the best deck, because my next turnament is the National (DK). Then i ask you what does the statics say? And how do they play with them (any special things)? You may give lists of some good decks too. I know that there is alot of Kingdra and Machamp players, some Speedrill and Gigas, and not so many Duskgar. I realy need help, because next year i move to Masters.:frown:
Please post and discuss.

I'm a senior. Speedrill is not played any more. Don't know where you got that idea... maybe in your area. Here are the big seniors decks:

Kingdra
Machamp
Gigas (Very, very good but it has to be played correctly)
Gengar (NOT with Dusknoir)
Blastcatty (Not played that much, but I went 5-1 with it in Swiss at Illinois States, one of the hardest in the country.)
G decks (Mostly Dialga/Palkia, but some toolboxes)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but there are more...

It all depends on where you live.

In Germany, the meta is like this:

Machamp +
Rampardos +
G (some of them are kinda random) ++
Kingdra -
Tyranitar -
Dusknoir +-
Gigas --
Gengar -
Blastcatty -

i think we rnt gona know for sure until battle road and regionals are over so we can know with the release of rising rivals the decs might completely change

Back