Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommynguyen

BELLEVUE, Wash.—April 1st, 2007—Increased competition at Pokemon Premeire events has been leading to high stress levels among players, causing hair loss, ulcers, and outbreaks of acne. Pokemon Organized Play announced today that it will eliminate invitations to Worlds being determined by rankings and instead randomly determine who will be invited to the event in Hawaii.

A spokesman for the company said, "Well, the game is based upon random occurances, anyway. A coin flip here, card order there... it's all random. We're going to be flipping a ton of coins to determine the invites, I tell you! Too bad we're not allowed to officially roll dice for it. It would go a lot quicker."

Invites will go out in June, plenty of time for US residents to get their passports ready for the trip to Hawaii.

Last edited:
Wow... i dont believe i fell for that >_> it occured to me that it might be true since the official pokemon site, the premier rating, and how it might get you to worlds said- updated... hmm gotta think twice next time. Im real easilly fooled :p

Geez, they change my avvy to steelix too (ironically, metalix is one of my favorite decks).

Could you have made the the joke less obvious this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back