Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

what other variants

Terrorblade

what other variants can i add to kingdra prime
because the only list i know is straight kingdra
can you guys give me a variant for kingdra

I've seen people play Kingdra with Flygon RR, another with SF Machamp and another deck with Kingdra LA and Regice LA with cards like Junk Arm and such for a discard engine to use Kingdra LA's first attack. The one with Kingdra LA ran best imo

Kingdra/Machamp(SF) has been a solid choice for a while now.

Others are Kingdra/Gengar- Kingdra gives you the extra damage often needed to score cheap KO's with "Shadow Room".

I dunno... Kingdra (LA) and Magnezone Prime might be interesting. In addition to being a backup attacker, "Magnetic Draw" can re-fill your hand after discarding a few times with "Dragon Pump".

You could try Mew+Rhyperior+Kingdra- LZ Rhyperior X, "Hard Crush" as many water energy as you can, and then when you need to "Aqua Stream" for massive damage and deck re-stocking.

Out of all of these ideas, Straight Kingdra and Kingdra/Machamp are still the best.

If you're not already teching a Regice, put one in to Regi Move away Spiritomb. I'm not sure about putting in Dialga G Lv. X because it will just get "Level Downed" unless you run Mesprit, and it would be hard to get out unless you run Warp Points.

if i will play kingdra/mesprit
i think i got trouble bench spacing because i will put at least 2 kingdra prime in my bench 1 active kingdra LA or prime

---------- Post added 01/22/2011 at 02:55 AM ----------

im thinking of kingdra blissey prime
because you will heal all damage and since you will discard all energy
you will just discard 1 because kingdra just use 1 energy
you can still atack after discarding
just my idea
pls. add more ideas

---------- Post added 01/22/2011 at 05:34 PM ----------

i got another idea
using honchkrow SV power returning basics
then attack with kingdra LA drop damage with kingdra prime
for easy prizes
i need your opinion with my ideas
help pls

I'm not too sure on the Kingdra/Blissey idea- the 20 damage healed isn't a lot, and it won't make much of a difference when you are getting KO'd by Luxrays in one shot.

Back