Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What should I do with commons and uncommons i dont want anymore

HarrisonJrx8

I have a bunch of common and uncommon cards from newer sets that i dont really need what would be the best way to get some kind of money out of them i really have no use for them and they take up a bunch of room

any suggestions would be great ive never really gotten a straight answer about what to do you thanks
LET ME KNOW!

If all you want is money. Troll&Toad offers some pretty decent rates if you can adhere to their rules.

If you want to make a difference to your local community, offer up a "PENNYBOX" or a "FREE TRADES BOX". For the former, every single card in the box is worth a penny, regardless of its rarity or status in the game. For the latter, you can get any card in the box as long as you put one card from your collection into the box.

I kinda like the free trades box idea better, b/c it encourages kids to be smart about their own trades and only go after the cards they really want, rather than just buying up everything they see. And my kids seem to love the idea, as they're always checking the box for stuff they might want or need. Turnover is relatively high, and sometimes some very interesting things get stuffed into the thing.

If all you want is money. Troll&Toad offers some pretty decent rates if you can adhere to their rules.

If you want to make a difference to your local community, offer up a "PENNYBOX" or a "FREE TRADES BOX". For the former, every single card in the box is worth a penny, regardless of its rarity or status in the game. For the latter, you can get any card in the box as long as you put one card from your collection into the box.

I kinda like the free trades box idea better, b/c it encourages kids to be smart about their own trades and only go after the cards they really want, rather than just buying up everything they see. And my kids seem to love the idea, as they're always checking the box for stuff they might want or need. Turnover is relatively high, and sometimes some very interesting things get stuffed into the thing.

You made me feel bad for derecting him to a place about money.

Back