Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What should I use here?

saturn

I want to make decks around these pokemon but I have no clue what runs good with them.

Deck 1: Absol G and lv X and Honchkrow SV. Would it just be good enough to go with galactic tool box?

Deck 2: Porygon Z (GE) without lv X.

Thank you for any and all help that is given.

deck 1: There are many threads on this forum about honchkrow SV. You can run it in a deck by itself, or make it a tech in a disruption deck. Some people focus on the attack, while others focus on the power.

1. Special Darks, Crobat G and Poke Turn, Plus Power, and an all basic bench are used to fuel Honchkrow's attack.

2. Dusknoir DP, Metagross SV, and Luxray GL LVX are used to disrupt your opponent.

Absol really isn't good with Honchkrow, you'll have to find something else that works with it.

As far as Porygon Z goes, mabee Weaville and Claydol will work. you also have to play with a lot of TM's. Flygon is another option also.

I hope this helps you out a lot. Try reserching some of this stuff to get a better idea of how they work ok. :smile:

Porygon GE: you have to run around 10-15 energies spread around different basic energies to cover different weakness. Running Night Maintenance and Palmer's Contributions will help you recycle energies and pokemons.

Thank you very much! I will look a little more on the absol. I do have another question though.

I want to make a leaf deck for Battle Roads but how can I protect my pokemon from fire pokemon? I know of Dawn Stadium but that only takes 1 counter and alll effects, is that the best I can do or should I think about putting water in the deck?

^You can run a 1-0-1 Exploud SV line to cover Fire weakness.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Man shuckle, you and I always seem to be talking about Exploud.

Back