Nidoqueen
Medi
Hariyama
Rock Lock
Monarchy
Ludi
Blasty w/ Poke Park (very broken)
T1 Eveelution decks
and pretty much any other deck you can think of.
The format will still be very diverse although Nidoqueen is getting a lot of attention after doing so well in Worlds, but this time it was the US who owned with a surprise deck! But by states and Regionals I believe that just like Magma that the Nido's will start seeing less and less play. I have prolly missed a bunch of decks but those are the ones that came off the top of my head

Professor Elm said:
Well for starters
Politoed
Nidoqueen
Medi
Hariyama
Rock Lock
Monarchy
Ludi
Blasty w/ Poke Park (very broken)
T1 Eveelution decks
and pretty much any other deck you can think of.
The format will still be very diverse although Nidoqueen is getting a lot of attention after doing so well in Worlds, but this time it was the US who owned with a surprise deck! But by states and Regionals I believe that just like Magma that the Nido's will start seeing less and less play. I have prolly missed a bunch of decks but those are the ones that came off the top of my head

rofl blasty and pokepar aint broken at all read the card carefully. :rolleyes:

So Eidolon Forest is coming out before Cities, right?

Here's what I expect in Cities:
Meganium
Feraligator
Steelix/Sealeo
Nidotic
Medicham
Scizor
Cradilly (from EF)
Dustox

There. That seems like a good list. But I also expect about 90% of people won't know what their doing.

these decks can be played by anyone but none of them can match the raw power of the insanely awesome flail deck. seriously, that deck would win worlds if magma stadium wasnt rotating out.

Don't you think it's a wee bit early to be discussing the Cities? We should try this thread again in...3,4 months?

With Nidoqueen going around since it won worlds my Speedrill should pwn all of them doing 280 to a nidoqueen each turn if there is 4 beedrills on your side of the field.

Waliken said:
these decks can be played by anyone but none of them can match the raw power of the insanely awesome flail deck. seriously, that deck would win worlds if magma stadium wasnt rotating out.

It's a bit broken, t1 win? God that's so harsh...

Rock Lock
Draggy Trode
Politoad
Typhosion ex
Zapdos (MAYBE) becoming less popular every day :O
Speed Beedrill
Milotic/Nidoqueen
Medicham ex

HOT
Milotic/Nidoqueen (monarchy variants)
t2 variants (dark steelix, dark slowking, medi, hari)
T-tar beatdown variants
Rock-Lock
Feraligatr ex
Politoed ex
Typhlosion ex
Ampharos/Trode ex variants
Ludicargo
eeveelution
ZRE
4 corner variants (metagame decks)
matrix

NOT