Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What will win??

Blaziken98

Due to the up coming State Championships I thought I should ask the people on the gym what they think is going to win most of the States Championships this year.
To make this not like a poll please post a reason why you belive the deck will make the top at the Sate Championship.

I think all the same decks that did so well during the City Championships will still do well. Arcanine and Flygon may add a new wrinkle, but I think we will still see healthy participataion from the established decks. Dustox is the big new player that has to wait until Metagross goes away. With so many strong decks out there, just about anything could win.

Flygon?!?! No! Arcanine is a possibility. I honestly think it will be:

1. LBS
2. Powdacham
3. MetaNite
4. ZRE
5. Gengar
6. Pow-Block/ Ttar varients.

Those are not in any order.

blastoise1992 said:
Flygon?!?! No! Arcanine is a possibility. I honestly think it will be:

1. LBS
2. Powdacham
3. MetaNite
4. ZRE
5. Gengar
6. Pow-Block/ Ttar varients.

Those are not in any order.

I agree, except Gengar. Not sure about him yet.

Why no Queen. I think because people have tried to come up with new combos and try new stuff, they have forgotten one of the best decks out there. Nidoqueen will win just becuase it already has proven it's self.

Queen isnt that great anymore.
Since Cursed Stone and Giant Stump have come out they really arent that great.
As for me I believe that the top 3 decks will be
LBS, ZRE, and SMP.

I think you guys arn't taking into acount how much money those decks cost to make - I realy don't have the money do build ZRE or BLS, even if those decks are better.

Top 10 - done by considering how many people can afford can play them

Queendom
SMP
Metanite
ZRE
Dragtode
Medicham
Cradily
BLS
Rock Lock
Ludicargo

Personaly though the best deck will be ZRE it has so many possibilitys and so many different ways to play it within a match - You just don't know what to expect. but Queendom will win the most because of cost effectiveness.

There up there but there price doesn't mean anything about its playablity also look at yu-gi-oh and other games pokemon is cheap

Kempley05 said:
Personaly though the best deck will be ZRE it has so many possibilitys and so many different ways to play it within a match - You just don't know what to expect. but Queendom will win the most because of cost effectiveness.
I agree that ZRE will prolly be the best.
I was playing my SMP deck yesterday and I had 6 prizes (I was using ZRE) and he had one. But then I made an amazing comeback and won!
ZRE is a great comeback deck but Zapdos ex and Rayquazza ex starts really hurt.

Professor Elm said:
I agree that ZRE will prolly be the best.
I was playing my SMP deck yesterday and I had 6 prizes (I was using ZRE) and he had one. But then I made an amazing comeback and won!
ZRE is a great comeback deck but Zapdos ex and Rayquazza ex starts really hurt.
not probably, will. especially rogue zre.:clap:
queendom will be a good competitor,but zre will be the best because it can hadve the ability to beat the other decks.

I definetely think ZRE will win and of course my deck but it's under construction i hope it gets fixed in time or i have to use my other deck that kinda sucks

Wow its kind of funny how the last 3 of us that have posted all think ZRE will win and we're all in Team ZRE. I will admit that I am kinda biased.

Back