Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What would work?

mca3

Hey I have always liked fire decks, so I am trying to build a good one. Will a Magmortar lv. X work with Infernape lv. X? Because if Magmortar doesnt work, what about Charizard, I say that because of the high damage and the discarding energy thing with him, plus I like Charizard:redface:! If those dont work what would work good with Lucario lv. X( besides Machamp), Salamence SW, and Flygon SW. Please help me I just started playing a few weeks ago, plus I want to run something a little different. Thanks!!!

Magmortar works well with typhlosion and delcatty. Infernape works well with delcatty. Lucario goes great with empoleon.

Infernape can work with Magmortar right, because if Mag gets knocked out you will be able to power up Infernape level X right? plus the free retreat will help to fight Infernape until Magmortar is powered up, is there a possibility of that working? I have a crap load of Salamence SW what would work great with that and Charizard SW?

Last edited:
Right now doing 100+ damage isn't the best thing to do. Try do make decks that are very quick that can do a decent amout of damage T2. Try playing magmortar absol. It's a very good deck that won many tornoments in every age group in my area and it's the only way magmortar can be good. You reck your opponents hand with absol and then you do damage with magmortar.

Also play ape with delcatty but that is a bit to slow in this format and lukario with empoleon or flygon. Also don't play salemence or charizard because they are both bad.

I have 3 absol sw, 3 absol HP, and 4 absol ex. How many would you run of each and how many energy, I have som special dark and multi, but no Basic dark. What should I do?

Back