Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What's the best way to shuffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezer

I often have bad starts and I think it's because of my way to shuffle. So what do you think is THE way to shuffle your cards before the round starts?

no idea! bet it wrecks the sleeves. To really mix up the cards use a nuclear shuffle :D

I actually found that the best shuffle is 7 piles. You go through until you end up with no cards, then take the seventh pile and continue from where you were.

I go with 5-pile, one row of 3 and one row of 2. Shuffle the bottom right to the top left 3-4 corner to corner shuffles. Set that aside. Same thing bottom left to top right. Shuffle the remaining (middle) pile into the last two piles 3-4 times corner to corner. Then corner-to-corner the entire thing.

The most productive way to randomize the deck would have to be the 60 pile shuffle. It gets everything nice and distributed.

try splitting your deck in half kinda not even

then drop the tow piles in 1 pile

the wolar there all over the floor

The six pile shuffle works, because it also allows you to count the cards easier. That way you can tell if you have 60 or not.

First, you hold your deck in your right hand. Then, you take your left hand and take a uneven pile from the bottom side of your deck. Then you mix it with the top part of the deck and push it down with your thumb. Then you shuffle the deck up and down between both hands. You repeat this process as many times untill you feel comfortable. That's the ultimate shuffle.:biggrin:

I do it similar to Amphy, but I shuffle the top to bottom, dropping off a little every time, so the pile I picked up is randomizes. Next, I flip the deck and repeat. After all that, I do that thing where you take the deck in half and let cards from each pile fall on top of each other. Even after that, I cut in an erratic fashion, usually totally at random, mixing piles, mixing cut piles, and mixing those into another pile. It takes a while, but it shuffles very well.
I will dub it- Echna's Shuffle

woooo omg thats is so funny that kid must e like 2 years old or somethin lol

anyways im shure there are so many ways to shuffle but most any shuffle will randomize the deck .for me i just lay out 2 rows of 3 and go from there then take one row shuffle that then take the other and shuffle that then shuffle both row together it works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back