Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What's tier 1 for Battle Roads through Worlds?

(I'm trying to avoid making a poll)

My understanding is that....

Tier 1
Darks w/Tornadus EX
ZekEels?
CMT?

Tier 2
Maybe durant?
Tornadus Donk?

Anyways I don't know if this list is correct or not... Please confirm...

Again, not trying to start a poll....

Edit: Reason why I'm avoiding polls is so that this thread doesn't get locked

Last edited:
To avoid a poll, make sure that a reason is included.

I think that Zekeels still has the upper hand. The inclusion of Raikou and Ultra Ball are a huge plus. CMT gets a small boost from Nadus ex, but the weakness to Zekeels is just increased with that. Dark the deck really suffers that it cant miss early energy attachments and has such a big reliance on Zorua to evolve.

Fighting type decks will be a big player too, hitting Zek/Dark decks super effectively and being decent on other decks.

I expect Groudon/ Terrakion to be at around a tier 1.5, because like Shino Bug Master said, it has such a huge advantage due to weakness in this format

I expect Groudon/ Terrakion to be at around a tier 1.5, because like Shino Bug Master said, it has such a huge advantage due to weakness in this format
I think fighting is tier 1 seems like its placed in our metagame to do well
Posted with Mobile style...

Tier 1:
Zekrom/Eelektrik/Mewtwo
Celebi/Mewtwo/Tornadus
Zoroark/Darkrai/Techs

Tier 1.5:
Landorus/Terrakion
Terrakion
Groudon
Vileplume/Reuniclus/Regigigas/Mewtwo

Tier 2:
Durant
Reshiram/Typhlosion
Magnezone/Eelektrik (This may start to get bigger, possible Tier1/1.5)
Electrode/Cobalion/Kyurem
Kyurem
Vanilluxe/Vileplume/Victini
Lilligant/Vileplume
Reshiram/Emboar

Tier 1:
Zekrom/Eelektrik/Mewtwo
Celebi/Mewtwo/Tornadus
Zoroark/Darkrai/Techs

Tier 2:
Landorus/Terrakion
Terrakion
Groudon

Tier 3:
Durant
Reshiram/Typhlosion
Magnezone/Eelektrik (This may start to get bigger, possible Tier1/1.5)
Electrode/Cobalion/Kyurem
Kyurem
Vanilluxe/Vileplume/Victini
Lilligant/Vileplume
Reshiram/Emboar
FTFY

Its ok to call decks tier 1, 2, 3. You don't need .5 tiers. The decks wont have their feelings hurt by being called tier 3.

My current dark.dek list averages 84.5 damage T2, but has hit the 150 damage mark. Out of 20 games, there have been 3 where I couldn't attack T2, but 75 percent of the time it is hitting over 100 T2. I think dark.dek will be Tier 1, along with Zeels and Fighting, and maybe, just maybe CMT.

Terrakion decks should be Tier 1 since it exploits the weakness of two presumptive Tier 1 decks (ZekEeels and Zoroark/Darkrai EX). Since there is a low probability of top players having Heatmor DEX in their lists, Durant will still be in the mix for Tier 1.

agreed, with the terrakion deck, I have been playtesting against all the top tier decks and have not come across one that wasn't having a good amount of trouble with the Quad Terrakion. So far the record is 9-3 with rogue cincinno decks with vileplume causing the coin flips for losses

Tier 1.5:
Landorus/Terrakion
Terrakion
Groudon

I don't think truth varients will even be tier 2 now because of eel being so popular so truth EX's should be tier 3 IMO

I think Durant can make a comeback but it needs more stall late game i dont have any ideas mainly because i only played against but i know cobal wont cut it anymore

Tier 1:
Big Basics.dek with either eel, dark patch, Celebi, Shaymin, exp share, and/or energy switch as an engine

You can try and specify it more but, every deck is pretty straight-forward and has some sort of energy acceleration in it to make it faster/efficient. The types may be different and maybe some variants have less things in common than others, but they are all focused around Basics and getting them out fast. Donphan, Empoleon, KlingKlang, etc. are tier 2 IMO, they just aren't as solid.

Back