Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Whats your bed time?

luigamaster

Just wondering what time other people go to bed and see if I'm not the only one staying up
to 1:00 in the morning lol:lol: :biggrin: :cool: :confused: :thumb:

Well lately my sleep schedule has been horrible, so it's usually 5 AM now. ;p

When I was in sixth grade, my bedtime was abolished, and I was allowed total sleep freedom, so long as I woke up for school.

And now I'm in college and nothing has changed.

Going into 6th grade myself soon;)
ryan:So far I got a little freedom but I just have to go to bed before 2:30.
hot carl: wow I don't know how you can do that :O
shadowzangoose64:wish I had your sleep schedule:(

bedtime? kids stop having betime in like 5th grade
as long as i get up in the morning and my parents know if im out or not, im good

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

o wait nvm you are in like 5th grade ha sorry

Last edited:
MewIsCute90 said:
as long as i get up in the morning and my parents know if im out or not, im good

I'm sad but I have much more luck than my friends they have to bed at 9-10

MewIsCute90 said:

:lol: :rolleyes:

We'll see how you feel when you're 25 working a steady job.

Or, heck, even in college. Man, what I wouldn't GIVE for a consistent bed time during the school year. :frown:

luigamaster, 1 am for 6th grader?!?! is that just a summer schedule or can you stay up til 1 and still make it to school in the morning?

I'm usualy in bed by 2-3 am and up at 7 for work :)

though once in a while I"ll just pass out around 9 and don't wake up til the morning

well... durring school, it's 9. now, i think its 10 but as you can see, i'm posting this at like, 3 so... xP btw I'm going into 8th. and whats wrong with 6/5th graders?! ever heard of the 10-?! (I know your not nesesaraly in 10- but there are some on this forum... i think.)

fchangus2 said:
luigamaster, 1 am for 6th grader?!?! is that just a summer schedule or can you stay up til 1 and still make it to school in the morning?

I'm usualy in bed by 2-3 am and up at 7 for work :)

though once in a while I"ll just pass out around 9 and don't wake up til the morning
no just a summer schedule you can usually see me on the whos online around 2 maybe in summer
my regular bed time is 11:30-12 when theres school:thumb:

Seeing as I'm still on, and it is 3:30 here on the East Coast, I'll let you make the call...sleeping is overrated.

for me it used to be 10ish in the 5-6th grade. And each following week I was able to bump it up 5-10 min from just fooling around on the computer and procrastinating....
Now a days as long as I go to bed before any one wakes up, or before anyone notices I will. (enless my mom is still awake at 2:30ish then she kicks me off the comp.)

As a college student, I usually try to make it to bed around 1:00-2:00 a.m., so that I can be rested for my classes around noon.

Back