Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

When will the 'magic' disappears?

lunatone_solrock

I have an Absol and it's doing great.
One of it's attacks, Magic Coat does a wonderful job.
My question is: How long does the Magic Coat effect stays? And If Absol is knocked out, will the effect protects my next Pokemon?

I believe Magic coat last for the turn it is used only....

Funny how it 'works' on Leech Seed, but it really doesnt...

Maybe leech seed does work; certain pokemon have an immunity to it, most notably the ones that learn it...

Come to think of it, does anyone know what the rule is for leech seed immunity?

i belive its any grass pokemon, thats it. i dont think anyone else has immunity to it, and i guess i am a game expert of sorts

Do you mean Magical Leaf, Miror Coat, or like you said; Magic Coat? And if you mean Magic Coat, What does it do?

Last edited:
Magic coat reflects moves like confuse ray, leech seed, sleep powder, etc. (at least I think)

For a list worthy of drool, vist www.serebii.net, go to Video Games [ruby/sapphire] and click Pokesections [attack list]. The directions may be bad, but if you can't find it I'm sure someone else knows how to give you a link...

Thanks. Heres A better link.

Ham12 said:
Magic coat reflects moves like confuse ray, leech seed, sleep powder, etc. (at least I think)

For a list worthy of drool, vist www.serebii.net, go to Video Games [ruby/sapphire] and click Pokesections [attack list]. The directions may be bad, but if you can't find it I'm sure someone else knows how to give you a link...

Thanks heres a better link.

I am darn near positive it last for the duration of the turn you use it only... and being a game expert of sorts, on the matter of leech seed, the only Pokemon that can always avoid the Seed is a Grass type, which coincidentily enough is the only type that can learn Leech Seed (I cant think of a single Pokemon who can leech seed that isnt Grass type, I could be wrong)...

This attack isnt the best, but it is a great suprise move of sorts. Allows you to dodge the Status, and generally inflict it on opponent....

Funny side notes...

A poison, or steel type, or pokemon with immunity would be uneffected by poison

Fire types, or Pokemon with Water Veil wouldnt be burned

Insomnia/Vital Spirit ability wouldnt allow sleep

and Grass with leech seed of course

funny thing I wanna try... If you get Magic coated and you have Syncronize, would Opponent be inflicted anyways???

Back