Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Where are you stayting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im staying at the hotel where its being held. Even though its the most expensive hotel around, its for convience.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/resorts/resortCatListing?id=ValueResortListingPage

The All Star Sports, Music, Movies, and Pop Century resort offers the cheapest hotel rooms on Disney property. Buses will transport you to the Wyndham Palace which is located walking distance of the Downtown Disney Marketplace. Rates usually start at $77.

http://www.downtowndisneyhotels.com

These are the select few chain hotels that are actually on Disney property and a short walk from the Wyndham. Disney Transportation is provided at all of these resorts. Rates usually start at $99, including the Wyndham!
-Phil

I'll be at the Wyndam, as that's where they're playing for me too go. ;x I'll probably be flying down on Thursday night/Friday morning, so my bros can play in the Grinder..

~Chu :)

Im heading down on Thursday. I want to check out downtown disney and see whats there.

Im staying at the Wyndham hotel. All I can say is that the Wyndham will be a Pokemon Party all weekend long since Worlds will be there, and a lot of the players.

Hey, you gotta stay at the Event hotel so that you get to see the guy in the Pikachu costume get into a fight with the guy in the Mickey costume! :D

I'm staying somewhere close to the event, I just don't know where yet. I do know that wherever I stay, it's going to be close to Disney Quest. What part of "4 story Arcade" does not scream awesome to you.

Burninating_Torchic said:
I'm staying somewhere close to the event, I just don't know where yet. I do know that wherever I stay, it's going to be close to Disney Quest. What part of "4 story Arcade" does not scream awesome to you.
Disney Quest is pretty cool. Some of their stuff is a bit out-dated. They have one floor though, whihc is NOTHING BUT ARCADE GAMES, and of course, you don't need coins - they're just free to play.

There's another place on International Drive (where I'm sure a number of people are playing) called XS. It's in the Pointe Orlando shopping center. It's a lot like a Dave and Busters or Jillians if you've ever been to one of those.

We will be staying at Wyndham.

Pikachu's good and all but my $$$'s on Mickey, it's his home turf. The presence alone of his gang is 'nuff to intimidate Pikachu.:D

How about a tag team fight with Psyduck and Donald Duck!? :cool:

Psyduck would defenitly win!

Our group is staying at the wyndham. I cant wait to see everyone. I need to remind you as a Florida native 3rd generation. There is more to florida then what you will probably see. But come on down and enjoy yourselves.

my money would be on eevee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back