Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Where are you, while you're trolling for US Nats News

ugly psyducky

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
As for myself I'm in a mining camp two hours outside of Caracas Venezuela. Wish there was more news!!

Last edited:
Tego you're in germany oô ?

I#m sitting aroudn watching tv and wondering why i didnt ask any of my teammates to create a twitter account >_<

In Germany at home, staying the night awake and trying to finish my project paper. =/
At least this way I can see the results of swiss rounds on time, but tomorrow I won't be able to cause I'm not going to be at home.

I'm down here in San Diego, making different decks for Grinders and looking at decks and studying them with the Television on watching news about Michael Jackson.

Sorry guys, cramming all the standings into my twitter account isn't my idea of a good time, and I haven't had time to make any good solid full posts...

i'm in my gigantic beach house in Hawaii with Megan Fox.
We are regulary checking the gym for updates about Pokymanz Nationals....

i'm in my gigantic beach house in Hawaii with Megan Fox.
We are regulary checking the gym for updates about Pokymanz Nationals....

Oh, yeah ;)
I am in my penthouse in NYC and Paris is sitting next to me. She is really upset Ness didn't make the cut!

In Malaysia, in front of my PC. lol where else? XD

Regularly refreshing the Nationals thread for news at past midnight. D:

EDIT : I wonder how many people will be trolling for Worlds results later on. I wasn't around on the Gym last year to see the amount of trolling, as I was in Worlds and had no internet access. D:

Last edited:
Back