Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Where do I go to report someone selling an account on ebay?

NoDice

Do I just file a support ticket? Or what?

Found this on ebay when looking up Pokemon Catcher prices- and its pretty disgusting.

OK, so someone is selling digital cards, which is against PTCGO policy. Every game out there has players who sell and exchange virtual goods. Are they all disgusting?

OK, so someone is selling digital cards, which is against PTCGO policy. Every game out there has players who sell and exchange virtual goods. Are they all disgusting?

That depends, is it going directly against the policy in those games as well? If so, then disgusting may not be the right word, but it is definitely wrong.

Yeah, what a scumbag!

Going against a policy that is unreasonable, unnecessary, and downright stupid in the first place... That guy sure is a sick wacko. I commend you for your diligence in rooting out members of the community that are doing absolutely nothing to hurt anyone and reporting them.

Great job!

That depends, is it going directly against the policy in those games as well? If so, then disgusting may not be the right word, but it is definitely wrong.

How is it "wrong" to be in discordance with a policy designed by TPCi to cover their own asses?

Wow, I sure got flamed up and down for that one!? Its disgusting because of its high price and the probability is high that its a scam. Geez.

How is it "wrong" to be in discordance with a policy designed by TPCi to cover their own asses?

Exactly. Most of these companies bar the activity so they don't have to deal with support tickets like "HAI! I buy from eBay a new account and cards and he rip me! help plz!!!111!!!111".

Wow, I sure got flamed up and down for that one!? Its disgusting because of its high price and the probability is high that its a scam. Geez.

#1 Sellers can set whatever price they want. It's up to the market to decide if the price is fair or not.
#2 What evidence do you have it's a scam? Actually, going with your first complaint, scammers tend to offer GREAT prices because they want people to jump on their "deals".

Sorry you got flamed, but I, personally, get annoyed when people make big deals (and villians out) of people doing things that don't harm anyone -- especially when there's bigger and REAL issues to address.

Anyone ever see the video of the woman complaining that deer crossing signs shouldn't be near highways so that the deer will cross elsewhere? :nonono:

I think in general a lot of the people selling the virtual cards are asking for alot.
I mean Full Art Mewtwo ex online is like everywhere wanted on the trade thing.

But this seems like any other online game forbidding Real Money Trades.

Exactly. Most of these companies bar the activity so they don't have to deal with support tickets like "HAI! I buy from eBay a new account and cards and he rip me! help plz!!!111!!!111".

#1 Sellers can set whatever price they want. It's up to the market to decide if the price is fair or not.
#2 What evidence do you have it's a scam? Actually, going with your first complaint, scammers tend to offer GREAT prices because they want people to jump on their "deals".

Sorry you got flamed, but I, personally, get annoyed when people make big deals (and villians out) of people doing things that don't harm anyone -- especially when there's bigger and REAL issues to address.

Anyone ever see the video of the woman complaining that deer crossing signs shouldn't be near highways so that the deer will cross elsewhere? :nonono:

1. True
2. Location-default, default, Hong Kong.

It would be funny if TCPI won the auction then banned him after and took the money back. Lol xD

I bet the 1000s of unopened packs on your account would be worth a good sum too Gravy. haha

Back