Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Where is the sandstorm prerelease?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
you should check out the Nitendo Pokemon-e Trading card game site
but they are not posting anying about prerelease SandStorm troument also where are the going to held it, untile sometime in sept. All I know prerelease is in Oct. :cool: :)
that what I know.

Actually, the prereleases are the first couple of weekends in _September_. The locations we know of so far come from the TO's sites, not Nintendo/PUI.

'mom

Well let me correct that...

The Prerelease will happen during the 1st two weekends of September, more than likely it will be held at the same place that your nearest R/S Challenge will be held. Call the location and find out. (need a location? go to www.pokemon-tcg.com)

I've check both areas. The Inn at Chester Springs (hopefully, you know what i'm talking about cuz thats all it says) at Exton, PA will have the R/S challenge. I wasnt able to find anything about the prerelease tourney though, so you will have to call them about that.

Last edited:
More info. on the Sandstorm Pre-release Tournament...

To Expound on SD_Pokemom's post:

6, September 2003 - Sanstorm pre-release tournament at the Holiday Inn Misson Valley Stadium Hotel Cost to Enter: $20

13, September 2003 - Sandstorm pre-release tournament at the Galleria Mall. Cost to enter: $20

Website for more info. http://www.lvcm.com/lvmagic

Las Vegas
13 September 2003

Cost to Enter
Tournament Entry is $20, which includes the 6 booster packs for you play in the tournament and keep.

Registration and Start Time
Registration will begin at 11am; the Tournament starts at Noon

Tournament Location
Galleria at Sunset

How to sign-up to play
To play, arrive at the event between 11-11:45am and go to Registration!

Tournament Format
This tournament will feature a "sealed deck" format. Each player will receive 6 boosters of EX Sandstorm and have 30 minutes to construct a 40-card deck. Basic Energy cards for the event will be provided. Prizes will be awarded at the end of the tournament, based on points gained during the rounds of swiss pairings. We'll be using and age-modified version of the standard swiss format to make sure that each match is fun and fair.

Cool Prizes
Each player competing in this prerelease event will receive a special promotional card available only by participating in this tournament. Top finishers in each age group will receive additional EX Sandstorm booster packs as prizes.

1st Place
1 Box of Pokémon-e TCG: EX Sandstorm Booster Packs

2nd Place
18 Pokémon-e TCG: EX Sandstorm Booster Packs

3rd Place
9 Pokémon-e TCG: EX Sandstorm Booster Packs

4th Place
9 Pokémon-e TCG: EX Sandstorm Booster Packs

5-8th Place
4 Pokémon-e TCG: EX Sandstorm Booster Packs

And remember, everyone gets to keep the cards from the packs they received to play in the tournament as well!

More Than a Single Tournament!
As often as we have players who wish to play, we will also run Side Events. All side events will feature EX Sandstorm as prizes. Enjoy the game your favorite way:

- Game Boy Advanced Battle!
- EXSandstorm Sealed !
- Constructed Deck!

More Questions?
If you have questions that were not answered, read the official FAQ or email us at [email protected]

© 2003 Pokémon. © 1995-2003 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. TM & ® Nintendo.

Take Care,

Skywolf1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back