Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

where

does any one no where you would find surf?? theres this guy ( forget name ) that expects you to deliver a product across sea, but i don't no surf
! :( now i'm thinking i should have learned it earlier!! help!!! :'(

thx a bunches!!

*mighttina & poochy*

p.s.
we owe u one.

Do you have 5 badges, or did you have to run an errand for the Devon President. If you have 5 badges get surf from Wally's dad in Petalburg after beating your dad. If running an errand, save Peeko then go back to Mr.Briney's cottage talk to him. He will take you to Dewford using the boat*. After delivering the letter to Steven ( the Devon presidents son and champion of elite 4.) in Granite Cave. Then Mr.Briney will take you to Slateport. I recommend beating the Gym Leader first.
*The boat goes into retirement after you obtain surf. Hope this helps!!!

Eevee234 said:
Do you have 5 badges, or did you have to run an errand for the Devon President. If you have 5 badges get surf from Wally's dad in Petalburg after beating your dad. If running an errand, save Peeko then go back to Mr.Briney's cottage talk to him. He will take you to Dewford using the boat*. After delivering the letter to Steven ( the Devon presidents son and champion of elite 4.) in Granite Cave. Then Mr.Briney will take you to Slateport. I recommend beating the Gym Leader first.
*The boat goes into retirement after you obtain surf. Hope this helps!!!

this is my new sn so i'm making a new forum!! reply on this!!

oooh i understand now his dad!!! ok thx!!

_________
u should love and take care of your pokemon, no matter how ugly it is, it will turn beautiful to you in every way.

Back