• Pod #8

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus

Iron Chef - Master Emeritus
Which pod do you think is the most difficult one to compete in? Try to avoid answering your own...Unless you honestly feel that it "is" the hardest!

IMO most of them actually look pretty balanced. There are definitely a few notable people in mine, but from my skimming over the entire list, it seemed to be that way everywhere. I'm just happy nobody I really know is in mine. =D

^I'd agree with that statement.

Several well known players, plus 28th time World Champ BigChuck01.

^I'd agree with that statement.

Several well known players, plus 28th time World Champ BigChuck01.

Heh, I'm just an old fossil recently returning, so I predict this is going to be fun then. This will be wonderful just for the amazing combos that might come up.

Oh boy I'm in pod #7. Judging by the other players in the pod I would also have to say that #7 is the hardest.

Misquoting M45 a little bit, Pod 7 is going to be a bloodbath.

My friends,

The voting will be open for non-mods soon. There are current board protections activated, but Kim will activate them too.

Anyone notice that Pod 2 has alot of people who are online ALOT ?

If they have more time to hang out, they have more time to Build.

So, I wouldn't sleep on that list.

I see that Pod 7 DOES have some great players. But, these lists are theoretical. How many times have you had a "clever" idea and had someone take one look at it and say "that's not going to work because ________"?

and.. then you realize they're RIGHT .. and you feel like a ignorami-mon :p

^ did you read Cyrus' post? He said voting for non-mods would open soon. Seven will definitely be a pain in the neck. I think it'll be the tightest pod in the entire tourney.

And I have to compete in it....

Wow, someone actually voted Pod ONE? I know I am going to do absolutely terrible, but my pod seams fairly easy. Pod 7 in my opinion is the hardest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back