= 32

4 Double Rainbow Energy
3 Heal
2 Cyclone
4 Fighting
2 Holon FF
1 Holon's Magneton
= 16

ER2 and Reversal seem very tempting because if you get a bad start or they can manage the consistent 60 damage from turn two onwards, you are going to be in for it, having no way of directly manipulating the opponent's game (bar Cyclone, Admin).

I've found that Holon FF only does any good later on in the game as you build up more Whiscash - Pidgeot and Draggy DS are the only reasons I have yet to drop them altogether (4 -> 2).

Input would be greatly appreciated, especially from those of you who have experience with Whiscash decks (I know you are out there). ;f

loistavaa RUNKKU!!!

runkku-pete said:
4 Jirachi (dx)
4 Barboach
4 Whiscash
= 12

4 Swoop!
4 Celio's
4 Mary's
2 Birch
2 Admin

4 Potion
3 Life Herb
3 Curse Powder
2 Magnetic Storm
2 Pokemon Retriever
1 Switch
1 Meteor Falls
= 32

4 Double Rainbow Energy
3 Heal
2 Cyclone
4 Fighting
2 Holon FF
1 Holon's Magneton
= 16

ER2 and Reversal seem very tempting because if you get a bad start or they can manage the consistent 60 damage from turn two onwards, you are going to be in for it, having no way of directly manipulating the opponent's game (bar Cyclone, Admin).

I've found that Holon FF only does any good later on in the game as you build up more Whiscash - Pidgeot and Draggy DS are the only reasons I have yet to drop them altogether (4 -> 2).

Input would be greatly appreciated, especially from those of you who have experience with Whiscash decks (I know you are out there). ;f

Total Awesome!!
Runkku-Pete Rules Big Time!!!! :thumb:

i laugh at ppls whiscash decks(no offence), they never really can get the right trianers in or energys =/, all i can tell you is 14 energys MAX, i play 13 myself and the trainers keep working on them play around with them ull get it eventually. Good luck!

Deoxys set. And just so you know, NOONE on Earth plays Wishcash. Except RyanVergil, he claims it's good, but I just don't see it.

i play it also
it 0wns, serously i cant belive ppl dont see it, well maybe ull see it when it wins worlds :wink:

I play it too, it's a great deck. It's a work of art IMO.

I have built the deck and it does work, maybe people are just using it the wrong way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back