Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Who's Coming to Origins/Nationals?

TRJessie579

I was surprised to get here and find NO "who's going to be there" topic! My Mom finally got the passes a few weeks ago, and booked us a room (in the new Columbus Hotel they just added, couldn't get a room anywhere else...I told her to do it sooner. :tongue: ). We're going to drive over from MD.

I'll be playing in the Nationals (duh, I guess), and demoing the TCG for a while with other Professors.

Who else will be there? Can't wait to meet you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother and I will be there for 100% sure. We're staying at the Columbus Renaissance and will arrive sometime Friday late afternoon. I won't be playing in the Professor challenge because of when we will get there, but it isn't a big deal. Hopefully I can find some people to playtest with Friday night so I can be prepared for Saturday morning.

Myself (Phil McKinney).
Heidi Craig.
Ron Roby.
Eric Craig.
Miranda Craig.
Orion Craig.
Ivan Lugo.

and I'm positive some other Florida players will also be there as well (Silvestros come to mind)!

Last edited:
Mr. Twister, VA 11-14 State Champ
The Gecko, PA 11-14 State Champ
and the Old Man, (maybe I'll win a gym challenge), are planning to be there.

Will we be fortunate enough to see Psyduck? a.k.a Mr. Grass?

I'll be there if i get enough trades in for a deck, if so... i'be got a HUGE suprise for anyone playing that day. Not in my deck, but for everyone playing so they casn have a smile. If no deck, i'll be doing my suprise at a draft =)

Hey TRJessie579...two more from the Severn League will see you there! Corey and I will be there on Thu and Fri and possible early Sat before heading home. Should be lots of fun.

Taylor and myself, Flareon and Spartan-104 are making the journey with Professor Chris and family.

That should be a great trip. I cannot wait

Clay M

Poke_Dad said:
Taylor and myself, Flareon and Spartan-104 are making the journey with Professor Chris and family.

That should be a great trip. I cannot wait

Clay M

w00t you didnt just say Flareon's brother(like m45 does) :clap:

i cant wait to be there!!!!11uno!!oneoneONE!!1FORDFOCUS!!1

I will be at Origins, but unsure about playing in Nationals, but I do plan on playing in the Professor Cup. But a few of my local players will be playing in Nationals.

Drift said:
I need to meet all of you severn leauge guys, maybe i can actually find a ride then =)

Hey, we're driving and we have a big van for just the two of us (and all of my cards, but still). Plenty of room... :biggrin:

Hehe, I ment from baltimore to the league. Sad I can't get from baltimore to severn but can get to ohio no issue =) If the rides still open at the con I might need a ride back pending my plans =)

spartan-104 said:
w00t you didnt just say Flareon's brother(like m45 does) :clap:

i cant wait to be there!!!!11uno!!oneoneONE!!1FORDFOCUS!!1
Yay, i will get to meet you IRL Spartan :smile:
oh, and we got -NCPika and +Extra Poison.

Back