Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Who's doing the 3-bagger this weekend?

It must be nice to have City Championships on a weekend that are NOT on the same day ... why must we have 3 CCs in the same day? :nonono:

It must be nice to have City Championships on a weekend that are NOT on the same day ... why must we have 3 CCs in the same day? :nonono:

Your TOs should talk to each other.
I know that I try to avoid having my events on the same days that Dorian has her nearby ones.

I'm in the same reigon as Nu Gundam, and everytime my city has an event, another one does too. It's a shame that the TO's don't get together and work out a schedule

For our area (Toronto) I think it is good that the Cities are all on one day so it gives the chance(s) for a more variety of winners. If we had 8 Cities and if they were all on different days then we would complain about the dominant winners. This way it leaves room for new decks and new people to make it into the finals. This is just my opinion though. I personally don't care if the Cities are all clumped on to one day because I am confident that all of my decks can do well against anybody because we are all just players with all of the same rules.

Back