Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Whos going to Nats 07?

Tank68

We all are FORESURE! I think were going the weekend before hand to catch a St. Louis Cardinals Baseball Game. The kids cant wait for this! This will be my 1st time going so Im looking forward to going also! Just 5 months & some change! WOOHOO :thumb:

~Melissa~

My daughter (Caitlin) and I are there. Rooms, badges, and flights all done.

Arriving Wednesday, returning Monday.

Also, will any of you have any way of recognizing you as to who you are on the boards here? Were trying to get shirts made to have our Gym S.N. ont hem, if I can ever remember to get around to it! I would love to put a face with a name!

~Melissa~

The only way I'll be there is if I win 1st or 2nd at States and that is probably not gonna happen so just assume I won't be there.

Sorry Lucario EX, would ya like for me to get you some Origins Dice? Or some sort of souvy since you cant make it?:eek: I would be happy too!

~Melissa~

I've been looking into it. We could possibly drive there from New Hampshire, depending on time frame etc. We need to get through the next few weeks first, and then see if plans can come through for this! I would SO love to provide my son with this as a surprise trip for his 13th birthday which is on July 12th. He most likely won't have enough of a rating to "earn" his way to an invite to Worlds...but with the prize pack at States....who knows, it might help him get to Ohio???

Anyone who has been there, have any pros/cons to staying certain places etc.??

Proximity to places to eat?? etc. etc.

Gotsta be there. Title to defend, (3rd in the Professor Cup)...hopefully someday I will be man enough to "Steve P" someone myself!

Always greatful for that class move!

Vince

I've been looking into it. We could possibly drive there from New Hampshire, depending on time frame etc. We need to get through the next few weeks first, and then see if plans can come through for this! I would SO love to provide my son with this as a surprise trip for his 13th birthday which is on July 12th. He most likely won't have enough of a rating to "earn" his way to an invite to Worlds...but with the prize pack at States....who knows, it might help him get to Ohio???

Anyone who has been there, have any pros/cons to staying certain places etc.??

Proximity to places to eat?? etc. etc.

Eating isn't a problem. Lots of places nearby (as well as food, albeit expensive, in the Convention Center itself).

Where to stay? The Hyatt is attached, Hampton Inn is just across the street, and the Crowne Plaza, Drury Inn, and Red Roof Inn are right nearby. Maybe the Courtyard is walking distance as well. Beyond that, expect to drive.

Go to http://www.originsgames.com for details about Origins.

Go to http://origins.guide.home.att.net/Origins2k6/ for the Unofficial Origins Survival Guide.

As much fun as it is to play the Pokeman, you owe it to yourself to try some of the other games there. A great opportunity to try new things.

Last edited:
we already got david a badge so i HOPE we're going ;P Me or Jonathan (my brother) are probably going to win a states (it's not for sure though) so we'll most likely be there. =)

I have a question. Why alot of people already book their flight and room already. This year national going to be invited only right ? So if you dont win and you already did all those stuff such as buying badge etc.... then what going to happen if you dont get to go?

Thank for helping
JT

I have a question. Why alot of people already book their flight and room already. This year national going to be invited only right ? So if you dont win and you already did all those stuff such as buying badge etc.... then what going to happen if you dont get to go?
Nope: US Nationals is open to whoever would like to play. The tournament itself is free, though you have to purchase a badge for entry into the Origins Game Fair which is where the tourney will take place.

'mom

Back