3 Celios
3 Rosannes
3 Night Maintainance
29 Trainers

2 Scramble
4 DRE
4 Psychic
8 Fighting

Unnown P has the Pokepower Put: Put 1 Damage Counter on 1 of your Pokemon, excluding any Unown
Unonwn G is Gaurd: Attach this pokemon as a Tool. Prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to the equiped Pokemon.

Attach a G to a Primape, "Put" one counter on him, and Whump becomes a 3 energy, 90 damage attack with the effect 'Flip a coin, if heads your opponent cant attack next turn." Without G, Primape confuses himself, and without any damage counters, Whump only does 50.

with Unown G Primape will still confuse itself. Maybe try Holon GL and grass energy or Xatu to cure the confusion. There are many other ways to cure/prevent the confusion effect but unfortunately Unown G is not one of them. Unown G would prevent the confusion if it was an effect of another pokemon's attack but it will not prevent the effect of confusion from its own attack. I am sure that is how it works but you can check the erratas to make sure.

great idea, and i would sugest using xatu to get rid of confusion. it is also great to have to damage nrgy hogs on your opponent's bench.

i was giong to make a deck just like this as soon as unown p comes out loks pretty good

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

i was gong to make a dek like this once unown p comes out looks good

Last edited:
I use to play this deck, you need to play xatu, its good to make Primape confuse you can shift confusion to your opponent they get really annoyed.
Take out
-3 unknown G
-4 Birch
-2 Pokedex
-2 Great ball
+2-2 Xatu
+2-2- Claydol
+3 Rowan
I think that’s what I played I don’t really know if DRE is good for this deck?

Unonwn G reads, and i quote from the card in front of me: "Once during your turn (Before you attack), if Unown G is on your bench, you may discard all cards attached to Unown G and attach Unown G to 1 of your Pokemon as a Pokemon Tool Card. As long as Unown G is attached to a pokemon, prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to that pokemon.
The confusion is an effect of an attack. Nowhere does the card specify that the attack has to come from a pokemon other then the one the card is attached to. In that case it would have read: As long as Unown G is attached to a pokemon, prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to that pokemon by your opponents pokemon.

I can see no reason why Unown G would NOT prevent the confusion.

As for the DRE's, they have allowed me to Whump Turn 2 on more then one occasion, making this deck fairly fast. My main opponents at home are Magmortar/Togekiss and Quicktune, and getting the T2 80 on eaither of them is devastating, especialy when i flip heads. Its definatly a bit better to not need the DRE, obviously, but its a help when its needed.

Unown G received errata to make it similar to Holon WP + Water. It does not prevent effects done to itself.

Ah lame, i threw the deck together last night and never looked at erratta for the cards i was using, Oh well >.< Scrap the list for now i guess, as i have no Xatu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back