Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on Why Chandelure, Reuniclus and Cofagrigus Belong together...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Striker

3-2-3 Chandelure (Litwick #58)
2-2 Dodrio
2-2 Cofagrigus (Yamask #44, Cofagrigus #46)
2-1-2 Reuniclus (The Solosis and Duosion from BW, Damage Teleportation Reuniclus)
-TRAINERS-
4 Prof. Elm's
3 Prof. Oak's
2 N
4 Communication
3 Switch
3 Rocky Helmet
2 Cheren
3 Rare Candy
-ENERGIES-
3 Rescue Energy
12 Psychic Energy

The point to this deck is to put damage counters on the opponent's pokemon via Chandelure constantly retreating (with free retreat from Dodrio), while taking gradual damage from the different Chandelure's switching out. With that damage, I can pile it on one of my Chandelures (with a hefty 130 HP, I can put pleanty of damage on a Chandelure) with Reuniclus' Damage Swap Ability, and then plop them onto one of my opponent's pokemon with Cofagrigus' Damagegriigus attack. I won't have to worry about damage too much, seeing how the opponent's active pokemon will be Burned and Confused from Chandelure's attack.

And at the end of the day you have 2 stage 2 pokemon that are most likely going to be outspeed and you don't have trainer lock to fall back on so plus power Zekrom or Reshi still just kill you outright.

Hi

Chandelure decks needs Vileplume If they are going win matches, because there is Catcher and PlusPower

Zekrom or Reshiram could OHKO Chandelure with 1 PlusPower but not in Trainer Lock, when they can´t play any Trainers

if anything i'd take out the chandelure and replace it with the dragons(reshiram, zekrom) and just drop the chandelure, because they can hold the same amount of damage as chandelure and yet they are basics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back