Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

**Wii's** Launch Date txt coded??

Matias

http://dsrevolution.com/article.php?articleid=1325

Check that link out. On Jul. 25th, Nintendo made a press release of some information (?) on the upcomming and so expected Nintendo Wii.
Nintendo teased (lol) that the release date for Wii may be hidden somewhere in this text:

"Perhaps the secret to the launch information for Wii is somehow encoded in the text of this news item. You might want to pore over it for a few hours before staying up all night to debate phraseology and comma placement with your friends online. Or maybe it's all just a scam to get you to read the other games we have launching this fall. One of the two."

Many people believe the actual launch date is on October the 2nd. I really dont know how they get that date from the text, I'm just reporting :)wink: )

Whats your opinion???

It would seem a interesting marketing ploy to get interest in the system revved up. So with that I say its a distinct possibility it will be released in early October.

People think it will be October 9th, because of the number of words in each sentence. The first sentence has 19 words, and the second sentence has 26 words. What if we through 2 0's inbetween the numbers?

19 becomes 1009
and 26 becomes 2006

10/09/2006

Also many people are reporting seeing the release date of games like Zelda and such on the 2nd of October.

Doesn't matter to me though, both dates are right around my birthday and this would make a sweet gift.

Back