Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Win a CC and get ONE booster

Rainbowgym

Yes me and my son both won the CC in Leiden and we both got ONE booster as prize.

Not one boosterbox, only one booster.
Nice to live here.

At least you got the information, that there was a CC. In germany for example CCs aren't announced at all...

So what did the other participants get and what about the CC promos and medals?

We are getting the brush off here on Promos and Medals too sounds like they have not arrived in country yet and there is only days to go before the UKs first CC on the 8th :(

I have had it confirmed today that not enough support has arrived for all the challenges we have planned :(

I have to tell the players at my league that the announce prize support on the Pokemon-TCG.com website does not match what we will be giving out.

Also my understanding is that the VIP kits are also lacking and that much of the components from them will be held back for UK nationals :(

Sorry I was so sick of everything I didn't reply.
The last good TO overhere decided also to quit OP right now.

The prices of that CC were
winner: Merchandise package (very nice with albums, deckboxes, really great)
The Medal
the CC promo
and 1 booster

nr 2 : CC promo and 2 boosters

nr3 and below CC promo and 1 booster.

Entrancefee was 3,50 and 4,00 but that should make any difference.

On the other CC the winner got beside the merchandise + medal 12 BOOSTERS
and nr 2 got 8 boosters.

But because both were won by the same kids they asked questions I couldn't answer.

I mailed of course the National Distibutor and called them also mailed to the USA
And don't be suprised, NO ANSWERS.
Not only the differences in prizes made me angry, but also the judging was terrible.
I was not allowed to play my promo 016 torchic and so many others things that were not confirm Floorrules.

At this very moment Yugioh is taken away most players, but we warned for that 8 months ago and we were told to shut up. Now it's going to be to late.

Last edited:
After all, guys, Italy is going to have a correct prize support for CCs... besides the support for our 1st Gym Challenge (1st in the world... but giving out CC Charmander as promo instead of the GC Beldum...), we have full support for CCs: Promos, Medals, prize Packages, and all boosters for winners (36 packs for 1st, 18 for 2nd and 9 for 3rd and 4th).

As always, each distributor is playing this game at its own... It's not fair.

To be fair on the UK distributor they seem to be trying, we are getting the same booster prizes, the VIP kits are just not complete and we are getting the CC promos.

BUT, the inconsistancies must end otherwise the world can never get any real info from the pokemon-tcg website :(

I know in France the system is quite strange... There are qualifications throughout France (it is not a real success, the biggest one gathered 20 people...), the two very first of each are qualified for the National Championships.

I was first in a qualificative and I "only" won 2 Promos and 5 boosters for an Entrance fee of 6€...

I don't know how the National will be, but I'm afraid we're not going to have nice prices... In Europe, the organisation seems to be lacking, it's so sad...

Back