Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Woodbridge,VA City Championship - Saturday Dec 10th!!

Sensei

Team Compendium Emeritus
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
:pokeball: Woodbridge,Va. City Championship! :pokeball:

Who is going to walk away the Woodbridge City Champ?

Come join the fun! Think you`re good enough to win the sweet one of a kind Woodbridge, Va. CC Champ medal? Want to have fun trying? Want to have a chance to win A NINTENDO Gamecube Pokemon XD Bundle pack or other cool door prizes? Then c`mon down and join us for a day of Pokemon fun and prizes galore in this absolute free tournament!

Make sure you have your POP ID# or if you don`t have one, we will provide you with one. See everyone on Saturday, Dec. 10th!!!

`Sensei

p.s. Check below for getting TWO chances to win the door prizes!!!

p.s.s. This post is always prone to be updated with more Door prizes and other fun stuff at any time!

TOURNAMENT INFO

Date: Saturday Dec. 10th

Time: Registration is from 10-11am. Tourney starts after.

14400 Smoketown Rd.
Woodbridge, VA 22192
703-551-4200

Entry Fee: FREE!!!

Tournament structure:Modified Constructed Format and Age Modified Swiss

PRIZE INFO

Prizes are awarded to the top 4 players in each age category. Our age categories are: 10 and under, 11-14, and 15 and up. Participants will receive a Pokémon TCG City Championship stamped Promo Card, a City Championship pin and a POP Series Two 2 card promo pack while supplies last, just for playing!

Top four finishers in each of the 3 age categories receive the following prizes:

1st Place:

• 18 Pokémon TCG: EX Delta Species booster packs
• A City Champion Medal
• Prize kit containing cool Pokémon Merchandise!

2nd Place:

• 10 Pokémon TCG: EX Delta Species booster packs

3rd & 4th Place

• 4 Pokémon TCG: EX Delta Species booster packs

DOOR PRIZES WOOT!!! :clap:

Top Door Prize!: A NINTENDO Gamecube Pokemon XD Bundle Pack!!! <---- Look!

• $10 Game Parlor Gift certificate
• A Cacturne/Pokeball Keychain
• EX Value Pack with 3 EX Packs and Holo
• 2 Packs of Blue "Foil" look Deck Protectors
• Pokemon 4 Card Collector Frame
• 2 Player Starter Trainer Set with Promos
• More may be added!!!

Want to have TWO chances to win the Nintendo Gamecube Pokemon XD Bundle Pack and the other cool door prizes? All you have to do is bring someone who has never played in one my tournaments and you will be given a SECOND ticket for the drawing. Not only that, the new player also receives two tickets It`s that simple! TWO chances to win for both of you! Bring another and you get three tickets, etc.! WHOA!!!

FUN CONTEST: Guess the Damage Counters!

I`m offering this fun contest for everyone to have a chance to win a Pokemon Master Trainer Board Game!!! What you do is try to guess the amount of Damage Counters in the jar. Closest person to the correct # of Damage counters in the jar wins the prize! In case of a tie, the winner will be decided randomly by die roll between the tied contestants. Anyone can enter this contest (meaning parents and siblings of players can enter) but each person only gets one guess slip to cast their best guess. You must be present to win.

FUN CONTEST #2 : Coloring Contest

Like to win a Stuffed Treecko or a stuffed Torchic Plushes given out in this contest? 2 random winners will be chosen for the grand prizes in this contest. One winner will receive the Stuffed Treecko Plush prize and the other winner will receive the stuffed Torchic plush prize. The pictures to be colored or drawn will be provided on site along with crayons or you can even bring in one you colored yourself at home!The first random winner will get first choice of the plushes.

Note: Decklists will be required and checked beforehand.Blank copies available on site but you can also download one here.

Last edited:
It`d be good to see you at one of my events again! Be sure to bring your crew too. ;)

Did everyone stuff themselves for Thanksgiving? Hope everyone had a great time! It`s time to start getting psyched. Mark, we`ll miss ya man. Hope to see everyone there!

Man, I wish we could be there - Pokemon XD is on my Christmas list!

Make sure to let everyone know about their chance to win some cool Japanese deckboxes/mini-binders the next day in Odenton!!!

I`ll put that on my list Brian. Man, now that the Holiday is over, it`s time to do some shopping...I saw some cool new stuff to get a few weeks back. Gotta go get it now... ;)

Sensei and the rest of the VA crew, this coming 2006 year, Rodney and I have got three words for ya...

Team FAT Returns
So hide your cards, lock the windows, and get ready for the most annoying matchups because were coming back.

Last edited:
Well, you know that we will be there. I can guarantee 4 of us. I would LOVE to win that prize. It would be so hot.

Tell Wendy I want to see pictures so she has to bring them with her... hehe.

Psy Master said:
Sensei, about when will it end judging on your usuall amount of people you get.
It won’t end until the last Pikachu falls. Or your kid grows up and moves on to other things :(

Oh wait, you meant the tournament? :)

Devon, Daniel, Ryan and I will be coming. I'm sick with the flu right now and I'm going to a concert Friday night, so I'm gonna be BEAT at the tournament. Still expecting to continue my winning ways, though. *cough* ;p Ludicargo liiiiives!

Back