Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds Jacket arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbowgym

Today my son received his special made Worlds 2006 jacket.

His words "vet cool" , what means very very very cool.
Here the pictures of how those jackets look like.

Front

Back

5\/\/337!!! lol, that's awesome. Only good things for you guys from here out!

Our's arrived today, but it just barely fits Lakak:lol:

Another month or 2 and it will be to small.

Awesome pictures. The jacket looks cool and it looks like your son really likes it.

I think he is going to wear it to bed tonight.:wink: instead of his purple Worlds "dress".

And about the size, yes I signed for a youth large and I hope he can wear it all winter it fits perfect right now but he is growing fast.
It's defenitly not the same youth large as the t-shirts at Worlds:confused:

@donphan
As soon as I can play again we will be traveling some further to play, and I have no doubt Arnoud will wear it to each tournment, I know him.
After we came back from Worlds 2006 he exchanged his 2005 backpack for the 2006 one and he is using it every day.

Last edited:
Nice jacket there, Lia:thumb:

Hope he can wear it as long as Taylor has worn hers....I wish I had current pics of it in its "well worn condition". They are quite durable...two years and still in one piece...not bad considering how much it was worn.

Congrats to all the folks who got their jackets.

Clay

that place looks familiar! :(

arnoud looks so happy, I wish the weather was fit to wear mine here in Mexico.

I got mine, barely fits though :(. I might still be able to show it off at my leugue ;)

I wanted Lugia on mine and my name in big gold lettering!

LOL - I finally managed to get him to bed without the jacket, but still wearing the purple "dress".
One of my friends mailed back after I send the pictures, he said "Arnoud is never going to take that coat off". Which is exactly what almost happened.

Anyway Arnoud was very happy today and said, Oh mom I am still getting presents from Worlds while it's long over.

That's great, he looks so happy! =)

We ordered a Youth Large for David as well, looks like it's gonna be too small soon. Looks like Arnoud's fits just right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back