Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkTwins

I am not sure if this has been posted. I was looking at the Worlds FAQs and it seems that now everyone in the T32 will be getting a DSi that has been customized. The last time that the they gave away a system to all of the the T32 was in 2006 in Anaheim. This is a nice addition as I know I was slightly disappointed not getting a DS last year as it was very cool after losing in T32.

It was added at the bottom of the page. Here is the link -

Worlds FAQ's/Prizes

I am now REALLY looking forward to Worlds as the prizes seem a bit better if you make cut and get knocked out in T32. :thumb:

Drew

I believe that is new. That is so cool. Those DSs last year at worlds were so nice. Tommy lost T32 and missed out on one.....

Wow, fantastic! A few questions:

- Does anyone have pictures of the DS from last year?
- When they say "one box of each of the most current expansions for a year" does that mean the upcoming year?

Good luck to all World's contenders!

- When they say "one box of each of the most current expansions for a year" does that mean the upcoming year?

no it means that we will get a box of DP-RR, i think...

It means that from worlds 09 until a year is up that you will get one box from every set that is released in the NEXT year.

What is the difference between 4th places box of an upcoming tcg expansion and 5th places 36 packs from an upcomming tcg expansion

^^^ It means: 1-4 Get a box of every set that comes out that year.
5-8 Place get 1 box of the new set(PotF in Japan).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back