Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds Questions

Weedler

This will be my first time attending worlds, I have a few questions I couldn't find on the OP site.

Spectators: If not playing, who is allowed on the game room floor? Do you have to be a 'guest' of an invited player? Can the entire cheerleading squad come watch me play?

Grinder: Anyone who played last year, did you have to get in line early to register on time? Registration begins at 1:00pm, did the slots fill up soon after?

Thanks in advance, guys.

Spectators - People are allowed to watch from the sidelines so to speak. You cannot enter the area where the players sit, but you can see those players sitting near the edges of the play area. During the finals last year, there were bleachers set up where people could sit and watch the final rounds. However, you are NOT allowed to communicate with players in any way. Do that and a Judge will most likely ask you to leave the area.

Grinder - I'd be on time for registration, but if I remember correctly, everyone that wanted to play got into the Grinder last year. We were very close to cutting it off last year, and this year may see higher numbers who want to play, so be safe and arrive a little early. There is always lots to keep you occupied if you get registered with time to spare.

BDS

Big Daddy Snorlax said:
However, you are NOT allowed to communicate with players in any way. Do that and a Judge will most likely ask you to leave the area.
BDS

In fact last year I saw them remove someone from near a game for talking (normal voice) to someone who was not playing, rightly so.......... if I could hear it, than the players could have heard it too. Any conversation could have been distracting to the players, but they were actually discussing the game situation and possible options :eek: :nonono:

I really thought the judges did a great job last year in this area from what I saw !!

:pokeball:

Back