Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WTB: BULK Old ex, lv x, crystal, shining, gold star etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

desert eagle

Hey, I'm looking to buy old ex, lv x, shining, gold star or whatever. Any "ultra rare" stuff in bulk. Post here if you want to get rid of them.

I have a lot of about 15 Lv. X/Primes to sell. $40 shipped? LMK, thanks!

Most likely, gimme a quick list with condition

---------- Post added 02/24/2012 at 05:33 PM ----------

I have a lot of about 15 Lv. X/Primes to sell. $40 shipped? LMK, thanks!

Nah that price is for old ex's that are out of print. For newer stuff, the really bad primes i wouldnt go 2.50 for sicne primes are 5-6 a box not 3

Okay... best of luck then...
:thumb:

(It might be easier to people like myself if you put the prices next to each type of card)

Most likely, gimme a quick list with condition

All the cards are near mint - mint. And I think you're kinda missing the point of bulk. Taking bulk means you don't require a list. You said $2.50 per EX/Lv. X/Prime, etc. so it should cover anything that fits those categories. If you aren't actually buying them as bulk, then you should post a list with individual cards and prices.

All the cards are near mint - mint. And I think you're kinda missing the point of bulk. Taking bulk means you don't require a list. You said $2.50 per EX/Lv. X/Prime, etc. so it should cover anything that fits those categories. If you aren't actually buying them as bulk, then you should post a list with individual cards and prices.

Like I said, I'm looking more for rotated, out of print cards. My demand for cards where you can still get the boosters is lower, so I won't pay the same amount for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back