Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WTB: Full sets of commons/uncommons/rares [BS2, Legendary Collection-on]

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: Putting all new offers on hold while I work out some deals with sellers that have already posted in the thread. Thanks. :)

--------------------------------
Looking to get back to collecting and playing after 8+ years so buying sets/bulk sounds like the best place to start.

1) Will pay via PayPal only
2) All cards must be mint or near mint
3) US sellers preferred (to save on shipping)
4) Please give me a total with shipping included

Full sets
(uncommons/commons/rares): Base Set 2 onwards

Bulk:
Willing to pay (negotiable :thumb:):

Bulk Holos (any set): $0.20
Bulk Rare (any set): $0.08
Bulk Uncommon/Common: $0.05

Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:
I'm guessing those prices only apply if I'm able to fulfill an entire set of C/UC rather than scattered cards, right?

I can keep those prices for scattered cards if they are from the same block at least? (Neo, Gym, E-card, EX, DP, etc.) I stopped collecting when Skyridge came out and I'd rather deal with collecting blocks at a time, if that makes sense.

If you can provide a full set of C/UC/R I can pay a bit more because I know it takes time to search for them if you have a lot of bulk. Let me know what works for you. :)

Well I do have bulk from conceivably every single set that has come out lol. Most of it is recent though (like BW-Plasma Freeze) but I do have a couple thousand of the older sets. I actually have a set of like... 70 Gym Challenge/Gym Heroes C/UC that I separated out and would be happy to sell. I'll be happy to go through the rest tomorrow and see what 'blocks' of cards I can get you. There will probably not be full sets, but I can get you a lot at least.

With regards to Rares, I have near full sets of Rares from all of the recent sets if you'd like those. Also know I have about 40 Aquapolis/Expedition Rares too.

Well I do have bulk from conceivably every single set that has come out lol. Most of it is recent though (like BW-Plasma Freeze) but I do have a couple thousand of the older sets. I actually have a set of like... 70 Gym Challenge/Gym Heroes C/UC that I separated out and would be happy to sell. I'll be happy to go through the rest tomorrow and see what 'blocks' of cards I can get you. There will probably not be full sets, but I can get you a lot at least.

With regards to Rares, I have near full sets of Rares from all of the recent sets if you'd like those. Also know I have about 40 Aquapolis/Expedition Rares too.

Oh, wow. That's a lot of cards. lol

I'm very interested in the Aquapolis/Expedition rares and whatever cards you have from Aquapolis/Expedition/Skyridge. I barely have any cards from those sets. I'll take whatever rares I can as well. Keep me posted. :)

May I ask which province/state you are located at? Just like to ask prior to talking business for shipping and etc.

Hi, I have these complete un/common sets:

Complete Uncommon Sets
Diamond & Pearl Base [38 Cards]
DP II Mysterious Treasures [37 Cards]
DPIII Secret Wonders [41 Cards]
Platinum Rising Rivals [32 Cards]
Platinum Arceus [29 Cards]
HS Unleashed [28 Cards]

Complete Common Sets
1st Edition Fossil [16 Cards]
1st Edition Team Rocket [24
Base 2 [48 Cards]
Unlimited Neo Discovery [20 Cards]
Diamond & Pearl Base [47 Cards]
DP II Mysterious Treasures [42 Cards]
DP III Secret Wonders [45 Cards]
Platinum Rising Rivals [33 Cards]
Platinum Arceus [32 Cards]
HS Unleashed [28 Cards]
Plasma Storm [41 Cards]

I can stick these all in a flat rate box from Canada for $16. I think I still have a few more complete un/common sets that I have not accounted for yet but let me know what your budget is so we can work something out.

I have full rare sets in many multiples of base set 2 as well as expedition and many aquapolis and skyridge rares as well. Many expedition un/commons of expedition as well, probably a few complete sets.

Hi, I have these complete un/common sets:

Complete Uncommon Sets
Diamond & Pearl Base [38 Cards]
DP II Mysterious Treasures [37 Cards]
DPIII Secret Wonders [41 Cards]
HS Unleashed [28 Cards]

Complete Common Sets
1st Edition Fossil [16 Cards]
1st Edition Team Rocket [24
Base 2 [48 Cards]
Unlimited Neo Discovery [20 Cards]
Diamond & Pearl Base [47 Cards]
DP II Mysterious Treasures [42 Cards]
DP III Secret Wonders [45 Cards]
HS Unleashed [28 Cards]
Plasma Storm [41 Cards]

I can stick these all in a flat rate box from Canada for $16. I think I still have a few more complete un/common sets that I have not accounted for yet but let me know what your budget is so we can work something out.

I'm interested in those! I don't really have a budget right now. I'm working it out as I go. lol

Let me know if you can come up with more sets. The more I can get in one shipment the better. :thumb:

I have full rare sets in many multiples of base set 2 as well as expedition and many aquapolis and skyridge rares as well. Many expedition un/commons of expedition as well, probably a few complete sets.

Can you give me an estimated card count + price for the e-set cards you have? :)

Would you be interested in complete RH sets?

Not at the moment but I will be once I get the regular sets going. I will consider any good offers though. :)

I'm interested in those! I don't really have a budget right now. I'm working it out as I go. lol

Let me know if you can come up with more sets. The more I can get in one shipment the better. :thumb:

Give me a day or two to go through the cards and see what else I can put together. The sets listed in the previous post are already sorted and packed. Talk to you soon!

In terms of C/UC, this is what I've found so far:

Plasma Freeze: 59 C/UC
Plasma Storm: 75 C/UC
Boundaries Crossed: 65 C/UC
Dragons Exalted: 60 C/UC
Dark Explorers: 50 C/UC
Next Destinies: 45 C/UC
Emerging Powers: 30 C/UC
Gym Heroes 1st edition: 30 C/UC (would need more than 5 cents for these)
Gym Challenge 1st edition: 69 C/UC (would need more than 5 cents for these)
Neo Destiny 1st edition: 21 C/UC (would need more than 5 cents for these)

In terms of C/UC, this is what I've found so far:

Plasma Freeze: 59 C/UC
Plasma Storm: 75 C/UC
Gym Heroes 1st edition: 30 C/UC (would need more than 5 cents for these)
Gym Challenge 1st edition: 69 C/UC (would need more than 5 cents for these)
Neo Destiny 1st edition: 21 C/UC (would need more than 5 cents for these)

Interested in these ones for now:

Plus the 40 E-card rares. Can you give me a total with shipping?

Those rares will also be worth more than the standard rate, though. I'm trying to gather up at least like 800-1000 cards to make the shipping worth it

Those rares will also be worth more than the standard rate, though. I'm trying to gather up at least like 800-1000 cards to make the shipping worth it

That would be at least $50 worth of cards. I'm afraid I can't do that at the moment. Couldn't you ship the 300+ cards I'm interested in in a small flat rate box? Since I'll be covering shipping and all. =\

EDIT:
I'll put all new offers on hold while I work out some deals with sellers that have already posted in the thread. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
YOUR
$20

MY
HS Unleashed [28 Cards]
HS Unleashed [28 Cards]

Status
Not open for further replies.