Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WTB Mint Skyridge Holos Crystals shinings and Gold Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
I am Jeff AKA PokemonMaster556. I have a youtube channel under my name PokemonMaster 556 as well. I am looking for mint cards (Pack Pulled Preferably) to purchase from Skyridge, Shining 1st edition, Legendary Collection Reverse Holos and Gold stars. I have paypal and am willing to pay through paypal merchant services. Here is the list of cards that I am looking for. I am a very serious collector and buyer. Depending on how quickly I get offers from sellers I might run out of money quickley since these cards are expensive. Thank you for your help everyone :)

Skyridge Holos

Alakazam
Beedrill
Houndoom
Jolteon
Nidoqueen
Poliwrath
Raikou
Umbreon (Pack Pulled Mint)
Vaporeon

Crystal Holo Crobat
Crystal Holo Charizard
Crystal Holo Ho oh
Crystal Holo Celebi

Gold Stars

Treeko
Mudkip
Torchik
Latios
Suicune (HIGH WANT)
Entei
Gyarados
Mewtwo
Charizard
Mew
Espeon
Kyogre
Groudon
Pikachu

1st edition Neo Destiny Shinings

1st ed Shining Mewtwo
1st ed Shining Charizard

Legendary Collection Reverse Holos

Alakazam
Articuno
Dark Dragonite
Dark Persian
Gengar
Hitmonlee
Zapdos
Kabotops
Mewtwo
Pidgeotto
Rhydon
Dark Dragonair
Growlithe
Haunter
Kadabra
Meowth
Sandslash
Caterpie
Exeggcute
Gastly
Machop
Nidoran (Male)
Pidgey
Pikachu
Seel
Vulpix
Potion energy
Pokemon Breeder
Energy Retrieval
Bill
Mysterious Fossil
Challenge!

I have a 1st edition shining mewtwo and a crystal holo crobat. What is your offer on these?

The cards are mint right? Would you mind getting me some pics of the front and backs of them. I am looking for these cards to add to my psa collection :)
If they look good what would you say to 100$ shipped? Feel free to counter me if ya like. Thanks

I have a PSA VG Mew*, a m/nm suicune*, a nm Latios*, and a nm Kyogre*. Let me know your offer.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

What are you looking to get. Crobat is only worth 50$ I watched one sell on auction the other day. I really dunno what to offer on the mewtwo though lol. What did you have in mind?

I can most certainly do that. Those mewtwo are htf so it's worth it to buy one for me :) now I'll only need the charizard. That's gonna hurt though haha. You have my email to send the pics right?

Last edited:
I am only looking for mint cards in my collection. Do you have any of them in mint?

I consider PSA 9 or 10 mint.... I can send you pics of the cards if you want. They are mint by some people's standards, and nm by others. These are definitely good for collection...trust me :) I'll email you the pics and you decide :)

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I'll pm you my email. I am looking for cards to grade for my collection. Cards that look to be possible 10's. My mint standard is one baby sized knick on the back and maybe 1-2 small scratches. My standards are set to psa standard lol. :)

I'm having a hard time viewing these on my phone with zooming and whatnot. Is that all that's wrong with them is a couple small scratches on the back of mewtwo? I can view them better on my computer later tonight. If you like you can send me an invoice with a description of what I'm buying and the conditions on them that would be great. I will likely pay later tonight. Thanks bud.

Yeah, I can. Just PM me your paypal address and I'll send you an invoice. I also have a holo crystal ho-oh. There's one scratch one the foil of the front of the card and the card isn't flat (has a small curvature)

Yeah, I can. Just PM me your paypal address and I'll send you an invoice. I also have a holo crystal ho-oh. There's one scratch one the foil of the front of the card and the card isn't flat (has a small curvature)

Can I see a pic of the front and back. Also a pic of how the curve looks. It's not creased right? Near mint/mint? I might take you up on that card depending on how nice it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back