Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

www.gamefaqs.com Character Battle - a Mewtwo and Pikachu Grassroots Campaign

Lucario EX

Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host
The current Character Battle on Gamefaqs allows anyone to vote for one of four characters from various video games, and 2 Pokemon are in it. The characters that you can vote for change every day, and Pikachu is currently one of them. So...

Step One) Vote for Mewtwo or Pikachu yourself! Just go to www.gamefaqs.com, and vote for it.

Step Two) Find ten people you know - preferably ten who are not involved with Pokemon, because then we'll avoid overlapping voters. Get them all to go to www.gamefaqs.com, and vote for Pikachu also.

Step Three) Once those ten have voted, choose at least one of those people to carry on the plan. Get the most dedicated, willing people to find ten more voters!

Step Four) Advertise! Put this message in your Pokegym signature, your facebook status, etc...

"Vote for Mewtwo and Pikachu at www.gamefaqs.com!!!"

Last edited:
Mewtwo is currently in 2nd with a 2.5k vote lead, but DON'T LET THAT FOOL YOU. Squall and Sora are both immensely popular. If somebody puts together a last minute campaign for one of those, then we're rightly up a creek...

Mewtwo has a 4000 vote lead over Squall. As expected, the FF crowd is going Cloud in amazing numbers, splitting the vote b/w Squall and Sora...

Here's the code I used to put it into my signature:
PHP:
[FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]VOTE[/COLOR] for [COLOR="Indigo"]MEWTWO[/COLOR] at [URL="http://gamefaqs.com"][COLOR="DarkBlue"]www.gamefaqs.com[/COLOR][/URL] [COLOR="Red"]TODAY![/COLOR][/FONT]

Just copy that and paste it into your signature if you don't feel like doing it yourself! :thumb:

Voted for Mewtwo and got others to as well. Our lead is sizable, but any and all extra votes would be greatly appreciated (my bracket's already gone to heck, so I'm just swinging whatever way people need me to right now).

Just as a quick FYI, will this news post change when Pikachu comes around in his Sweet 16 match? I think it's only fair to support both characters as far as possible.

Squall's already out. The two brackets we're concerned with are these:

Samus Aran
Vincent Valentine
Crono
Pikachu

and this one:

Solid Snake
Weighted Companion Cube
Cloud Strife
Mewtwo

I fully expect Snake, Cloud, Samus, and Crono to make it through these, but I *still* wanna see a Pokemon character win a contest sponsored by Magic: the Gathering...

The Mewtwo vote is over. The next vote is for Pikachu on Friday, then Mewtwo will be on Saturday. Or, at least, that's when it should go up, I don't know how they'll change things up for the Final Rounds.

Oh yeah. Both Cat and Rat made it through to the Quarter Finals.

Yeah, I question as to how this is exactly really Pokemon-related. Sounds more like people trying to further their own bets on that Gamefaqs character battle...
Since Pokemon is dead, it is amazing to see these characters advance as far as they have :cool::rolleyes:

Back