Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Wyvern Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Hikara

Rogue deck for BRs. Let me know what you think. Have one slot left open...

POKEMON:
3 Treecko CG, not delta (prefer for guaranteed status)
2 Grovyle GE
2 Sceptile GE
1 Sceptile P4
3 Dratini d DF
2 Dragonair d DF
3 Dragonite EX d DF
2 Phione (Evo Wish)
1 Shroomish SW
1 Breloom SW
Total: 20 Pokemon

Trainers:
3 Crystal Beaches
2 Windstorms
3 Roseanne's Research
4 Rare Candy
4 Bebe's Search
2 Night Maintenance
2 Warp Point
3 Prof. Oak's Visit
1 Steven's Advice
Total: 24 Trainers

Energy:
14 :grass:
1 :fighting:
Total: 15 Energy

GRAND TOTAL: 59 CARDS. (Need one more!)

Obviously the strategy is 2 grass for 80 and possible spread. P4 Scep helps to move energy off a dying Pokemon that can't attack, or to do an emergency energy power up. Breloom's in the house to take care of possible pesky EVs when Umbreon's in play and for :psychic::dark: decks that run Moonlight.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Use Celebi* in that last open spot in your deck. You get Tangroth's attack on a basic and you have the possibility of attacking with it and not lose a prize if you hit heads.

ashinto- One is fine with the Roseanne's and given it's not the main attacker. And which fic? XD I have two now...

Blazi- you obviously don't know our leaguers around here. Lotta Moonlight with GG running around, and lotta people will be trying 'Lutions at BR. I've seen it be successful more than once around here.

Darkwalker- probably couldn't get my hands on Celebi * before BR, though I do think that'd be an awesome tech with this deck. :/

I've been working with breloom a little while ago and I've found that it doesn't really help. Sure you can get a kill but they get a kill too.

-1 grass +1 fighting

Extra spot +1 phione (or a pachi/tarous)

Take out 2 roseanne's for 2 mentor cause you need to have your bench filled for phione, and to get the deck moving properly.. good luck!

Remember with this deck defean is the key to winning..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back