Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Xbox or PS3 and why?

Halo 4 is quite good, the first Halo I've attempted to play for more than 10 minutes.

You play Gears? I probably spend more time on that than anything else.

Yup... only reason why I bought xbox is because of halo. Because you can play most games on both xbox and ps3, but only halo 4 on xbox.

Might be free, but it also got hacked and credit card details stolen, as well as 100x more down time than 360 :D

You should know that psn has only been down twice and xbox live has also been down. and the group that did hack psn(anonymous) didnt use the credit card details.

You should know that psn has only been down twice and xbox live has also been down. and the group that did hack psn(anonymous) didnt use the credit card details.

PSN had been down a lot more than twice. I'd class anything longer than an hour to be down time. Even maintenance. It probably actually is over 100 times it's been down, compared to about 3 times for Xbox?

Xbox, Xbox live I was told is much safer than PSN my friend got hacked and a month later bought an Xbox and live... so yeah

Xbox Live has way more features, utility, stability, and quality. You get what you pay for.

The Xbox console itself is cheaper but more prone to failure (again, you get what you pay for). The game selection is primarily the same but the PS3 has marginally better graphical capabilities, if I remember right, and many more exclusives. Whether those exclusives are actually worth the difference in online quality and in price is really up to the user.

For me, being a Halo fan, Xbox was the obvious choice. For someone that prefers more variety in their platform and likes the adventure games a bit more (of which PS3 has many, many options), PS3 is the better choice.

Saying one is inherently better than the other is just kinda silly though.

I couldnt choose, so i bought both.

But if i HAD TO CHOOSE. PS3.

I can do more with the ps3 on it than the xbox 360. Its a decent BD player and looks sleek and nice with my home theter set up. Games are good and im not really into halo anymore. When i was a kid, i used to be all about it, but now i play more rpgs than i ever have.

No love for the Wii U? :(

If I had to choose between the two, I would go with 360, simply because of the online features and the games Xbox 360 has to offer

PS3 because of the included blue ray player.

Who is excited to hear more information about PS4 when Sony makes their official announcement on 2/20?

PS3 because of the included blue ray player.

Who is excited to hear more information about PS4 when Sony makes their official announcement on 2/20?

Rumoured official announcement, nothing's confirmed until its announced in the world of gaming.

Knowing Sony it'll be another dodgy shaped controller with a lightbulb attached

Judging by the amount of halo fans in this thread, is it safe to assume that Pokemon and Halo may go hand in hand?? :thumb:

My dad bought me an Xbox when I was in 7th grade, and I have been an Xbox guy ever since. Halo: CE was the first Xbox game I ever played, and that's pretty much all I play now. Went through a CoD phase awhile back (mainly when ODST/Reach came out, which in my eyes are the 2 worst Halos); and I also play all the FIFA games regularly.

On a side note, I would personally own a PS3 as well (if I wasn't a broke college kid); simply because God of War is arguably one of the greatest role playing games that either console has released. Skyrim was alright, but nothing beats the animations from GoW, epic :cool:

i am so getting ps4.....
two versions coming in november; 1 for 429 and 1 for 529.

you can control your ps4 with your smart phone or tablet; i am not sure if the smart phone and tablet has to be sony product or if it can work with any smart phone or tablet.

you can also download and play ps3 games right away.

Last edited:
Back