Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

XXL's report from nl nationals

XXL

i gonna make a report to :D:D the other's doing it to so why not?:p

first round bye from cc in almere

second round against paul moedt with drak dragonite

nice matchup if he didn't get a full powered dragonite
he get a dragonite when i allmost killed a dragonair for that moment the sneasel and electrode got weakness from my luna so gg

3th against dennis koks another drak dragonite deck :D
he can't get a dragonite in the game i kill all the dragonair with a strenght charm and holon ff
the other pokemon get KOed by weakness

4th match against florens van hofel with lbs
a nice matchup cause the pidgot won't work
he get's a turn 1 pidgeot ...i counter it with solrock luna turn 2 :D
he get a ugly toise ex and start killing a lot of luna :D i kill the first toise
he get's a second and my luna are gone only 1 retriever in deck
so i started scorching light and tryed to lucksack in the sudden death (mostly i lose always a sudden death XD badluck i guesXD)
i got 2 heads and a tails on the last one he cant retreat cause he attach enrg on lugia ex instead of playing it on toise ex so it was like he can't retreat he had a jirachi on the bench with 40 dmg by cursed stone i had to draw onto a retriever to kill it with cursed stone +10 dmg from reflected beam from solrock with 4 cards in deck i play mary get the retriever for the win :D gg

5th match against erik van der laan (type o negative) with lbs
we both get a nice setup it feel like i was winning he was thingking that alsoXD
he get's a master move by playing a candy pidgeot candy toise ex and played a cientist to 6XD
get enrg and killed a lunatone then i must have a little bit luck my er2 doesn't go heads so starter scorching light with curse stone :D 3 heads so i had engouh time to recover :D:D
in the end my cursed stone kill's a pidgeot allmost a jirachi and killed his toise by a luna gg

6th round against corne van dolder with smp
bad matchup cause the scizor would be almost mission impossible to kill without enrg root
i lost this match :D:D right corne?:p

so going 5-1 get's me to top 8 and my seed was 1st so that wasn't bad:D:D

top8 VS paul moedt again
first game i get a perfect setup he can't do anything only give much sacrefice's
2nd game i get a bad setup only a solrock dx and nothing more :D:D i hoped itopdeck a holon mentor/transciever about 2 utrns i get a mentor get a full setup he gets a dragonite i kill it with a teched crystal chard for the game

top 4 against kevin de mooi (kevin89) with lunarok (mirror match)
firste game i get a bad setup but get a mentor to get a nice setup then i have few reflected beams on his lunatone's he throw all his flips tails so i thougt i would win this game but i make a hard misplay by enrg rooting a solrock dx my lunatone got 60 dmg and get killed because my solrock won't give it 80 hp nomore so i lost this game...
2nd game it goes very nice for us both almost time he had a luna with 60 dmg and a solrock with 10 hp
i killed it with my solrock with reflected beam to get the last 2 pirze cards...
now we get a sudden death cause time is called:S:S
i get a very bad setup about turn 3 i get a mentor to get back in the game 1 of my solrock's had 50 dmg by target beam from his luna i had the coiche to go like go for scorching light to go paralys or get a enrg on my lunatone and kill one off his poke with target beam so that was wath i trying to aim on he play's a ain and is shearching for a psycic enrg to snipe mine solrock with 50 dmg he get's it for the win :frown:
my hand was truly amazing after the admin.XDXD with a extra turn i would've win XDXD
gg kevin

+
get some nice heads when needed
finally won i sudden death :D
standing first after the swiss

-
lost another sudden death for the trip just like in 2005 XDXD
get to my home about half past 12
the next day to school when i was ******* dead :D:D

Wooot, GJ again on getting 3rd ManuelXD Tough luck losing to Kevin on Sudden Death, like I said to Arco, time limits are dumb.

But hey, 3rd place isn't bad at all! You're not going to Worlds then...?

mmm i have a invite so maybe XD
it's not like * look on my back* and grows money out of it XD

Back