Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

XY rules change & Unlimited 150 (+ Promos!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRAINER HEZ

I've heard a few people ask if the recent ruling announced in Japan will apply to Unlimited 150. Seeing as I seem to be the one looking after the format online, here goes... it WILL NOT apply to 150, so:
* Pokemon Catcher will be played as-is.
* Professor Juniper and Sycamore can both be in one deck.
* First turn rules remain as pre-B&W, i.e. If you go first you can attack but you cannot play Trainers, Supporters or Stadiums.

When Pokemon are done killing their own game, we'll still be here playing our version...
Also, check out these Gust Of Wind promo cards, with foil print! If you play in the UK you can get these by making the Top 3 in 150 tournaments in Manchester.

Note that this will apply to Unlimited Sanctioned tournaments.

Non-Sanctioned tournaments can apply their own "house rules", but if it's sanctioned, it must follow official game rules.

I've heard a few people ask if the recent ruling announced in Japan will apply to Unlimited 150. Seeing as I seem to be the one looking after the format online, here goes... it WILL NOT apply to 150, so:
* Pokemon Catcher will be played as-is.
* Professor Juniper and Sycamore can both be in one deck.
* First turn rules remain as pre-B&W, i.e. If you go first you can attack but you cannot play Trainers, Supporters or Stadiums.

When Pokemon are done killing their own game, we'll still be here playing our version...
Also, check out these Gust Of Wind promo cards, with foil print! If you play in the UK you can get these by making the Top 3 in 150 tournaments in Manchester.

Tents pretty sweet, did you get them custom printed?

Yeah the Gust Promos are custom printed, they're real cards but with the foil stamped on top. Next tournament will be promo Bill then probably Energy Removal after that. I hope I can make the Top 3 again, my Beedrill deck is looking nice and foily so far! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back