Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Yanmega Lv X

jeffrey123

Yanmega Lv X.
Hp; 150

:ppowr: "Clear Vision"
"once during your turn, before you attack, you may use this power. Choose a card from your opponent's hand without looking, and put it at the bottom of his or her deck. You may not use this power if Yanmega lv. X is affected by any special conditions."

(0) Swarm; 50x. Search your deck for up to 3 [G] type Pokemon and place them on your bench. This attack does 50 times the number of Pokemon placed on the bench. Discard the top 3 cards of your opponents deck. You may only use Swarm once per game.

:grass::colorless: Bug Buzz 60

You may shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 4 card, if you do, your opponent shuffles their hand into their deck and draw 4 cards.

Weak; :lightning: x2
Resist; :fighting: -20
Retreat; 0

Last edited:
I think what he wants is:

Search your deck for up to 3 [G] type Pokemon and place them on your bench. This attack does 50 times the number of Pokemon placed on the bench. Discard the top 3 cards of your opponents deck. You may only use Swarm once per game.

You should read some real cards to get a better idea of how to word fakes, none of your text is in line with real cards.

perhaps "clear vision" would be easier to understand if it said "once during your turn, before you attack, you may use this power. Choose a card from your opponent's hand without looking, and put it at the bottom of his or her deck. You may not use this power if Yanmega lv. X is affected by any special conditions."

I take it you mean shuffle all cards in you hand into your deck not just shuffling your hand. also 150 hp seems a little unfair, maybe 130 or 120 would be better.

Disclaimer: I'm assuming you intend us to judge this card for the actual meta-game currently

This would obviously be paired with Yanmega Prime TM, and that card has 110 hp, so 130 or 140 is fair, 150 seems a bit much. I'd up the cost of that second attack, because it's a bit too cheap. Either that, or require a discard of one energy card if you choose the secondary effect.

Reword the second attack.

[G][C] Bug Buzz 60

You may shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 4 card, if you do, your opponent shuffles their hand into their deck and draw 4 cards.

Pokémon cards have never said LV. X in the name. And the wording is wrong.

This Power can't be used if Yanmega is affected by a Special Condition.

Back