2 Twins
2 Bench Shield
1 BTS

Energy: 12
4 Grass
4 Electric
2 Warp
2 Rescue

Strategy: Use Smeargle to grab a collector hopefully from my opponent then play a judge and make them shuffle it away. Attack with Yanmega for free by either playing judge/Copycat or use magnezone to grab the same number of cards. Magnezone is a back up attacker being able to discard any amount of energies to OHKO anyone since Yanmega can attack with out them. Entei & Raikou Legend is teched in to use Thunder Fall which does 80 to everyone with a power(bench shields for magnezone)

Not sure about the T/S/S line seems a bit off????

I used this combo (MegaJudge) to win one of the Georgia Marathon cities. I like setting up behind Spiritomb to slow the game down some and get more energy in play for Mags attack. Giratina Let Loose is big in the deck as well for a searchable disruption. I would also change the Grass to Rainbow so that you can use them on your Yanmega, Maggy or ERL's other attack which can be huge against Steelix and Dialga.

I have found the biggest problem for this deck is that it loses miserably to Lux/Chomp. Luxray easily ohko every single Yanmega in the deck. I have no answer to Lux/Chomp. The deck is otherwise great even against Dialgachomp. Magnezone can ohko any Pokemon in the format. I dont run ERL in my version, I have other techs so not sure how good that is. But good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back