Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Yay within four Days I loose my LL/TO/Prof/Member Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

homeofmew

I got My Membership Back.

I am not a Suspended TO, although I am not a TO anymore
I DO NOT Intend to be A TO ever again.
I think that option has been closed to me anyway.

ProfessorShip Has been closed to me

League Leadership Has not been granted to me, I don't think they can actually add me yet
If a League owner tried..I still wonder. I think this option is also not possible.

I could be on "probation" is a possibility.

although it was proven I did not do anything wrong they didn't give me back all my statuses yes. I undersad POP
is buzy with Regionals. I will go out and play and then prove myself once again.

As for now the party continues of me getting membership back.

Some people like the maps so much I am going to put them up here now.
http://www.geocities.com/homeofmew/Houston.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/homeofmew/Houston2.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry to hear. I think someone is trying to set things so that they don't want you around. Do you have any enemies? If not, then wierd.

Although maybe there's a glitch that work on certain professors. This is kinda stupid IMO.

That's certainly odd. I wonder about the timing thing though. I can't see this problem escalating from your store to POP that fast. I'm sure it normally would take at least a month from the time a problem occured to the institute of a ban - under normal circumstances. Of course there's no telling how fast something would result in a ban if it was serious enough. I have doubts that the reason behind this ban were what you say. The reason I doubt it is because it seems so trivial a reason to place a ban on your activities. Could you give us more info?

I can't imagine that you wouldn't get any official word first from POP about something so serious as being banned. That makes no sense at all.

I don't understand, you were banned because your store owner wanted a new person?
so he didn't just take you off as LL he also reported to POP that you were 'bad'?

you should definately email them.

Tina,

I told you last night when you called, not to go blabbing about this.... and not to go complaining about anyone....

Ya just don't listen. :rolleyes:

You want answers and you want help, this is NOT the way to do it.

Mia

EDIT:

... and why do you have those little yellow dudes clapping -- in your first post -- when you're complaining about being suspended??? :smile:

I like the Yellow Clappy dudes. They are cool.
The first line of my old Karate things
Was "I will Delvop myself in a positive manner"
even though I am banned from pokemon I still can have pokemon sprit no!?
Like one Japanese song goes "no matter if head or tails" *points to Sig*
PERSEVERANCE ^^!

One of the things I do not like is they are questioning my Integrity *Points to Sig*
As who I am I follow all 5 Taekwondo Points

Last edited:
Well I really wouldn't post this on the gym, that's for sure. Just tell POP what happened, and see if they do anything. it's gotta be really serious if they ban the previously #1 player in the world.

update: I was also accused of Stealing League product
and Some TO issues I don't fully understand what they mean by this.
I wish they would explain it more. to me.

editied: It was proven I did not dso this.

Last edited:
homeofmew said:
Heres the deal: Chris the League owner doesn't think there are 40 some people at league.
Where is your league? 40 doesn't seem like too large a number to me. In the town of Lusby (with a population less than 24,000) the league I go to has had over 70 people per season.

Now, maybe if your league was in a place with a population of like 100, I could understand, but even then, I'm sure you could find a way to get 40 people to come.

Houston Texas, (Suburbs South of the City)
Its like 7 minutes from the Houston City Limit Border and like 15-22 Min. from the beginning of downtown.
We are home to more than 2 Million People in The Houston City Limits.

You can still defend yourself, and hopefully reverse the suspension if you can prove you're innocent of the charges.

Then again, maybe POP DID try to contact you but were unable for some reason.

Personally, I tend to trust POP in these matters of suspensions. We just lost one of our local PTOs who got suspended for violating confidentiality. It makes you realize that Professor and PTO statuses are priviledges, not rights, and can be suspended for violating the rules. Heck, I suppose your status can be terminated for any NUMBER of reasons. As Professors and PTOs, it's kind of like POP is our employer. We work at POP's descretion.

SteveP said:
We just lost one of our local PTOs who got suspended for violating confidentiality.
Would that be related to the tidbits that were being strewn around the board earlier last week?

Tina, I'm very sorry to hear this news. I hope your name does get cleared and you get unsuspended. I'm sure that PUI will do their best to make sure their facts are correct. I'm also sure the last thing they want to do is suspend anyone unless they have a very good reason for it.
Good Luck!
Rick

!

Now it's time for the yellow clapping dudes, so here goes:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tina's a POP player again!

Thank goodness. Tina, you can quit calling my house nine times a day. :biggrin:

We can get back to work on Regionals again..... :smile:

And Tina can get to work on her deck for Regionals!

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back