Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Yea-Houston/EX-Sandstorm in Plano, Texas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:clap: Yea Houston, get a bunch of your friends and caravan (carpool) up to Plano, Texas on September 14th. We have space for 100-players in "Creative Gift Baskets" store and space in the mall for 150-more players. So, get your friends and come and show these Dallas Pokemon players how the game is really played. On May 28th, myself and six of my friends drove to Conroe, Texas for "Super-BattleZone" down there. We really ruled your gym that day!!! :lol: If I were you, I would think that it is PAY BACK TIME now!!! :mad: Below is the store location, phone number, and email address:

"Creative Gift Baskets"
1717 E. Spring Creek Pkwy.
Plano, Texas 75074
Phone: (972) 633-9396
Toll Free: (877) 629-4994
email: [email protected]

Oh yeah, they are having "Free Hot Dogs-All Day" and "Side Events".
(8-Player: Unlimited & Modified Constructed Format Single Elimination
Tournaments. Just added on 9/3/03, "GBA-Ruby & Sapphire" Tournaments, also.)

Date: September 14, 2003
Start Time:12:30pm (Store Opens @ 11:00am)

Hey, I would call and pre-register if you want a cool prerelease card (promo).

Last edited:
Any word on whether they're going to have a PR tournament in Conroe or at least around the Houston area instead of just one tournament in Plano?

Turbo Blastoise said:
Any word on whether they're going to have a PR tournament in Conroe or at least around the Houston area instead of just one tournament in Plano?

I would think that the "EX-Sandstorm Prerelease" Tournaments that are posted on pokemon-tcg website are the only tournaments that will be ran. I recieved an email fron Pokemon-USA today saying that we should recieve the product, promos, etc. on Thursday, September 4th, 2003. If they do add more tournaments there will be little time to let players know. We would love to have the Houston area present at the tournament in Plano. There are players from Moore, Oklahoma coming with their Big Red-Sooners. Good luck with your quest for a tournament in the Houston area.

Roflao.

You're telling me there were more than 8 people at the May SBZ?

The entire top 3 of the Houston February SBZ decided not to go because of the startlingly low attendance numbers in February...I'm not surprised you took Conroe. I might just have to drive up to Plano...I've got some rivalries with some Dallas Area Players ;/. Can you give us an idea of how many local players will be attending?

Aer0blade said:
Roflao.

You're telling me there were more than 8 people at the May SBZ?

The entire top 3 of the Houston February SBZ decided not to go because of the startlingly low attendance numbers in February...I'm not surprised you took Conroe. I might just have to drive up to Plano...I've got some rivalries with some Dallas Area Players ;/. Can you give us an idea of how many local players will be attending?

I would say about 50+ players from the D/FW area. We have 25 already pre-registered. We have about that many confirmed, but have not paid. Oh yes, we have players from the "Sooner Nation" (Oklahoma) coming as well. We look to have around 100-players here at tournament time. The store will open at 11:00am on the 14th of September. We will run "Side Events" from 11-o'clock on. The GBA-Ruby & Sapphire will be ran from 11:00 until 12:30 when the "EX-Sandstorm Prerelease Tournament" will begin. Bring your Houston Players to Plano on September 14th and RULE!!!!! Hope to see you and Houston at "Creative Gift Baskets". Take care.

Back