4 Copycat
4 Strange Cave
4 Scott
4 Island Cave
2 ATM Ice

Energy: 15

9 Fighting Energy
6 Water Energy

A cookie to the first person to figure out what the idea of this deck is.

ixidor89 said:
A cookie to the first person to figure out what the idea of this deck is.
And a bullet to the head to for those who didn't follow the Deck forum's rules =D

I take it the idea you are trying to pull off is beatdown while having special effects in play (Poke-Bodies, etc)...

If that's the case, you're better trying and get React energy into the deck to make the most out of Armaldo ex.

-4 of you Energies
+4 React

ROTF :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Well, I know what I'm playing at Regionals now.

what you need is some o what r they called o ya FOSSILS duh you cant rely on strange cave all your pkmn r stage one you cant play that you would NEVER GET ANYTHING OUT DUH

dark tyty said:
what you need is some o what r they called o ya FOSSILS duh you cant rely on strange cave all your pkmn r stage one you cant play that you would NEVER GET ANYTHING OUT DUH
ya the fossils r really needed in this deck and u maybe need the cradily line

honestly ONE BASIC yep your insane *runs to the closet gets out a str8t jacket* this wont hurt much lmao jk jk so i think that if you want to run it as is you need 4 champ arenas and a lot of luck

I think his point is since he will be Mulliganing so much, his Luvdisc (only possible starter) will be drawing lots of cards with Loving Draw. That's why there are no fossils. Should be able to get a nice setup, but definitely put a few React energy in for those grass-weak Pokemon.

dark tyty said:
i think that if you want to run it as is you need 4 champ arenas
^I think that's about the only advantage you will actually have with the way you are running the deck. GL

Back