[x3] Windstorm

[x16] Energy
[x4] Fighting
[x4] Darkness
[x4] Darkness SP
[x2] Double Rainbow
[x2] Scramble

[x1] Strategy
Preferred start is Chingling. Inviting Bell until decent startup. Evolve to Chimecho if needed. Use Delcatty to discard energies, and use Mantine to return energies to the top of the deck to make Tyranitar's attack more effective. Delcatty EX is to prevent myself from decking, and an alternate attacker since I'm getting rid of all my energies anyway.

Possible future changes:
- 1 Fighting
- 1 Dark
+ 2 Castaway
- 2 something
+ 2 Strength Charm (Empoleon/Blissey are popular in my area)

Last edited:
Cloyster won't do good for Delcatty, keep that in mind. I'd cut an energy or two for 2 Night Maintainance/TSD depending on your preference, either would work really.

Very nice deck. I'd recommend one more Chinging if you plan to start with it in most games. I'd remove Castfrom, don't worry about having a loss of energy. You play 18 energy, so their should be no problem when combined with you 5 draw cards.

I just realized that about Cloyster d. It wouldn't be much use for just Mantine d.

I might drop the Castform for a Chingling, but sometimes I really do run out of energy. I could try both to see which works better.

Anyone think Sidney's Stadium is a good idea?

The only thing I would suggest about this deck is to take out the Copycat and ad in a Professor Rowan, just to make sure you don't Deck-Out.

How's the Set Up? I thought about such a deck too, but dropped it, beacause I thought the Set Up is to slow. I would give it a solid 8/10.

Tyranitar looks like Yoshi.

Can u tell me what u've been drinking? I want to see yoshi looking to T-tar also :lol: J/K

anyway, i liked the concept. but IMO you should try to make ur deck more... flexible.

i'd consider playing 1-0-1 nidoqueen d and 1-0-1 shiftry EX CG

i'll work on a list and if it goes effective i post here :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back