Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

"Your membership to the Professor Program will expire soon"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austino

I received an email about my professorship expiring in March, but I am not a part of the professor program anymore. I followed the link to see what it would let me find out (maybe the punishment was lifted) and it directed me to retaking the test. I passed and it tells me "welcome to the Professor Program", but my status is still "under disciplinary action" after passing. I'm assuming that must have just been the routine re-take for normal Professors and not a re-acceptance? Will I need to retake the test again once disciplinary action is lifted or will that test count for another year and I'm just not getting any reward for running league?
:confused:

That would be a question that you should email TPCi directly to get an answer for.

Usually their position is not to discuss disciplinary actions in a public setting.

It's not about the disciplinary status, it's about what the test means? Just will I be able to jump right back in since I took it now or will I need to retake it again? Why did it let me take it? etc.

That's the point. We don't have the answers. TPCi might, but won't discuss this in this setting. Please discuss this with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back