Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Your Rivals name?

trunks60031

Anyone actually come up with something pretty original for this? I mean its just a name but the ones they give you kinda stink. It just seems pointless for you to name him.

The first pokemon game that I played i belive was the gold one...(i just played the Tcg before then) anywho i was soo into the story line, when the police officer asked the Rivals name outside of elm's home/office....i actully said "??????" Because that was the name given to him to start with. LMAO it was soo sad....

I did that too... actually it was just 4 question marks.

yeah, i've done the question marks, too. i also named my rival "cucumbr" on my blue version. just something random i felt like putting in...

Every single game, some form of the name "Jacob", because he's the d00d who used to beat me up as a kid, and I personally enjoy a bit of 5\/\/337 revenge.

I'd name him Satoshi just so the "good guy" wouldn't always win--at least not in my game.

I always hate it when the good guy always wins and the bad guys never get anything. This all goes back to my childhood viewings of Wile E. Coyote vs. the Roadrunner.

wen red and blue came out i used to nickname the people watever popped into my head. But now i just keep pressing A at the beginning of the game that i skip the part where i get to name the people.

Back